News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Parts from '57 Ranchero

Started by KYBlueOval, 2019-09-21 04:11

Previous topic - Next topic

KYBlueOval

I recently acquired a '57 Ranchero parts car and listed here are parts I would like to sell. Located in Louisville KY. Will ship at actual shipping cost,USPS,FedEx,UPS,Greyhound, Fastenal, your call or you could drive to Louisville, pick up the parts you need and take the Bourbon Trail Tour.
John   502 773 05 nine two  Call or Text If I do not answer, leave a message, I'll call you back.

Photos are available of anything you would like to see. Just ask.

Hood-No Rot-Surface Rust
Hood Hinges-Surface Rust
Front Fenders- Surface Rust-Bare-Have a little rot at the bottom.Pass.fender has a dent at the headlight
Inner Fenders-Surface Rust
Cowl Vent with Screen-Surface Rust
Door Shells - BARE-Exterior has surface rust. Small rot area behind the door panel below the lower hinge
Excellent Core Support. No Rot. Has surface rust   Sold
Core Support Spring,Bolt and Shims 

"J" Hook for securing spare tire
Windshield Garnish Moldings-All pieces- Bead Blasted and primed
Three Trim Pieces that are above the Interior Cab Light in a Ranchero -Bead Blasted and primed
Front Bumper Guards
Front Bumper Braces     Sold
Ranchero Rear Bumper Guards
Ranchero Rear Bumper Braces    Sold
Bolt In Truck Bed- Uncut- Topside has surface rust.Bottom has some rot on the channel at the tailgate end
Ranchero Gas Door and Spring
Ranchero Gas Filler Tube
Ranchero Gas Tank Straps    Sold
Headlight Door-Have 1         Sold
Tailight Door-Left/Driver Side
Backing Plates for rear axle-Pair
Door Hinges-Have all four
Parking Brake pieces that attach at the transmission crossmember
Will send photos of anything you would like to see,just ask
John

Rick Schuler

how much would you want for the jack,base and lug wrench? Thanks Rick

KYBlueOval

Rick...........I've been out of town, sorry for the delay in responding. I sent photos of the jack etc to a '57-'59 Ford expert and he told me what I have is not for a '57 Ford Passenger car, and that includes Rancheroes. So I have to do some research as to exactly what I do have, now that I know what I do not have.
Sorry it did not work out, but I would not want to misrepresent what I'm selling.
John

Rick Schuler

anglicomarine

Rick,
Any luck on determining what car the jack is for?

Thanks
Ron J.

KYBlueOval

I still have the jack, and still do not know what it "fits".
John