News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Photos

Started by thomasso, 2019-10-18 12:10

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasso

Guess I've never  posted pictures of my 57.  We'll see if i'm smart enough to do it.  Tom.
57 E Code Black 76B   55 Willys Aero   63 Rivera   99 Lightning  1- XK8 Convs.   05 Vanden Plas  etc.

rmk57

Very cool! Is your Fairlane a real E code?
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

RICH MUISE

Can't beat black (if it's shiney). looks great.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

thomasso

Yes
57 E Code Black 76B   55 Willys Aero   63 Rivera   99 Lightning  1- XK8 Convs.   05 Vanden Plas  etc.

hiball3985

Very nice car  :003: Is the electric choke on the teapots a conversion?
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

thomasso

Yes;  The hot air chokes were impossible to syncronize properly.  Choke coils are from Mikes Carbs. These carbs are too fiddely with enough problems without constantly fooling with the chokes.  Other incorrect items are, aftermarket period brake booster, tri five Chev. wiper motor, fuel pressure regulator, canvas top, rear air shocks and GM reel type trunk light.  Its my car.  Built with rust free body.

hiball3985

Those are all good modifications. The only thing I saw that was strange was the Flamingos :003:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

thomasso

Yes.  They run wild in this humid tropical climate.

lalessi1

We actually do have large pink birds down here. Not Flamingos, they are Roseate Spoonbills!
Lynn

Ray

Nice car, my coral "E" is a Dallas car as well. Built a bit later. lived in Dallas until we brought it out to Cali. Did you put a pertronix on it? That is the only mod I am looking at. I ran an "E" retractable out here for about 10 years with no problems with the carbs, just had to watch the points. There's a reason they call them "Texas Flame Throweres
Willow Green 57 convert
Coral Sand over Gunmetal 57 "E" convert
"M" code 1969 Fairlane Ranchero
"Q" code 1969 Torino Cobra jet (427)
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird

thomasso

Not Yet.  I've got probably 30 new sets of points on hand so I'm good for now.

djfordmanjack

incredibly sweet car all over ! brave enough to run the teapots. :003:
og E code, Such a beauty !!!
I also have flamingoes out on the lawn.  :002:

Ecode70D

Just curious...Is that an aluminum Ford dual quad intake manifold that is painted red.?

thomasso

Yes.  Its the correct factory manifold and correctly painted Ford red.