News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD

Started by CobraJoe, 2020-05-06 17:47

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

Because of all the COVID-19 crap going on and not being able to go anywhere, I have been spending a lot more time at home. This means that I have been sitting in front of my computer more lately trying to keep myself entertained.
So.....I thought I might start a new topic for some of you who have been spending too much time in front of the screen.

Post a random pic of anything you want.
Just keep it work and kid safe.

I'll start:

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

gasman826

A few years ago, went to Vegas to celebrate our 25th anniversity.  We got married again in THE Little White Chapel with Elvis leading the vows.  We did the whole thing with limo from The Venetian .  We toured this and that but one of the tours was to the Hoover Dam.  Very cool!  Though it was very, very hot.

FiveSevenLiter

I guess I am turd.
1957 Custom 300 - since 2012
1951 Mercury M3 - since 2004
1951 Ford F1 - since 1987
1950 Ford Tudor - since 2019
2009 Sport Trac Adrenalin

rmk57

This has to be one of my favorite WTF drag racing pictures. Flywheel, rods, pistons, crankshaft, all over the ground and the driver with hands off the wheel looking down
and thinking "what the.......

Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

alvin stadel

My brother in law has a "get away" home in Henderson and a very nice boat he stores and uses at Meade lake that supplies the water for Hover dam. I'v been about as close to the inlet tubes on the lake above the dam as I ever want to be, I thought it was kind of scary.  What the hell would you do if the motor on your boat went to hell. You can watch the water go swirling around as it enters the tubes, it would be quite a ride, I am to old for that kind of adventure.

gasman826

It was kinda erie that you can still see the anti-aircraft batterys on the ridges above the dam.

rmk57

Lake Mead. That's the first place I learned how to water ski in the mid-70's on the labor day day weekend! Great memories!
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

rmk57

Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

mustang6984

In my computer at home I have a pic of what used to be the road across Lake Meade full of nothing but Mustangs from the 3009 Mustangs across America trip I took. I shot the pic when about 1/2 of the 600+ cars had already crossed. Now you cannot drive OVER the dam any more, have to take the new highway.
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

mustang6984

This is Jerry Ruth at a car show in Port Angeles WA about 3 years ago. He brought his noise maker up for the day and fored it up several times. I was able to take these shots from 3-10 feet away. He was a pretty nice guy, but once he was in that cockpit he was ALL business.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

mustang6984

AH! A government official eh?
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

djfordmanjack

there is a B17 down in Lake Meade. Plane was too low in training flight and hit water. sits on the bottom to this day, pretty much unmolested. crew escaped.