News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD

Started by CobraJoe, 2020-05-06 17:47

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

mustang6984

Too much dust...so it wasn't a hockey game...either early American football or a Rugby match? Perhaps some friends playing kill the man with the ball?
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

rmk57

Hells Angles, or another motorcycle club in a bit of a dust up.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

CobraJoe

Not sure, couldn't find any info, but appears to be an "older" picture. Look at their shoes, possibly a foreign country?

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

djfordmanjack

does it have a clutch ????

some of those shoes in the other gang pic look like 1960s Chelsea boots. pretty common with beat generation guys in the early/mid 60s.

CobraJoe

Usually Velvet Drive transmissions.

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

mustang6984

WOW! Intricate! Very nice!
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

RICH MUISE

Dive n Surf...brought a smile and a bunch of memories. Memories because that little map was the exact area I first landed in when I moved to Socal in the late 60's. The smile came from the location of the "old building" on that little map.
That's one tall dude working on chopping that coupe.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

No "Like" button, so I hit the "Applaud" button; now you only need one more to make an even 100.    :002:

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

mustang6984

"No "Like" button, so I hit the "Applaud" button; now you only need one more to make an even 100."
Fixed it!

Added one for you as well...for all the great pics you pass on to all of us! Thanks!  :006:
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

djfordmanjack

Wow look at those chains and hooks ! afterburner testing on the blackbird must have been something....one of the most menacing yet elegant planes ever built. I believe it was Gene Winfields father in law, Kelly Johnson, in charge at Lockheed for the SR71 program as well.