News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Ranchero / Station Wagon Parts

Started by KYBlueOval, 2020-06-30 09:11

Previous topic - Next topic

KYBlueOval

All of these '57/'58  parts are used and the prices are plus actual shipping from 40241,Louisville Kentucky. Pick up is also an option. PayPal, M.O. or Check for payment. Call or Text with questions   50 two  7 Seven Three  Zero 5 Nine 2   If I don't answer, leave a message.  Photos are available, just ask.
Thanks
John

Ranchero / Wagon Top of the Tail Light Fin Paint Divider, Right Side Only ,have this one piece. Has some dents  $30.00
Tail gate Hinges     $15.00 pair    Sold
Rear Bumper Brace / Bracket 46" Long  $50.00
Ranchero Rear Glass,  Clear Glass     $35.00
Ranchero Rear Window Stainless Trim   5 Pieces , Includes the Corners  2 Sets $60.00 per set
Gas Tank        Drain bung needs to be replaced  No holes in tank       $100.00
Gas Tank Straps   Very Good condition. The part numbers are visible   $30.00 for the pair
Ranchero Headliner Bows    2 Sets    $30.00 per set
Tail Light Inspection Panels  L&R   Right has rust through hole in the center   $40.00 for the pair
Interior Rear View Mirror    Glass is fine       $15.00
Wagon Tailgate Locking Mechanism, Can be easily modified to work on Ranchero.  Center piece, two end pieces and the connecting rods & Clips                                              $60.00
Tailgate Chrome Handle with Emblem         $55.00
Gas Door                                                 $25.00
Ranchero Interior Trim Pieces above interior Cab Light.  3 Pieces.  2 Sets   $30.00 per set
Ranchero "B" Pillar Upper Interior Metal Trim. L&R   2 Sets                                   $30.00 per set
Ranchero "B" Pillar Lower Interior Metal Trim  Pass. Side Only 26" Long                 $!5.00
Ranchero Tailgate Vertical Trim that mounts to the body Excellent Condition     L&R               $60.00 for the pair
Tailgate Support Straps     Two Lefts, and Two Rights                               $20.00 per strap
Headliner / Windlace Retainers That go Above the doors    2 sets               $25.00 per set
Ranchero Tailgate Emblem                                                                      $20.00
Ranchero Truck Bed / Fender Well "Eyebrows" L&R  Rough, but could be repaired  $35.00 for the pair
Ranchero Bolt in Truck Bed Panel.  Uncut, single piece. Good condition  I have 2     $200.00 each

'59  Ranchero Stainless Steel Bed Trim. Includes the upper corners  10 Pieces  Selling as a set  No "Extra" holes, no cracks, no major dents.                                                                                         SOLD          $600.00    SOLD

Ranchero PAINTED Steel Bed Trim. Includes the upper corners  10 pieces  Selling as a set  Excellent condition $375.00  SOLD
Ranchero / Wagon Rear Bumper Guards  Excellent Cores                            $80.00 for the pair                   

fordguy

looking for 57 station wagon parts. i think they interchange with ranchero. (1) i need a rear view with good mirror and nice chrome. (2)decent visors. (3)side mirror with good glass and chrome (4) a drivers side front pilar garnish from headliner to dash. if you can help me with any of these let me know.

RICH MUISE

John, in the above ad may have some of what you need. What you are looking for should be the same for any wagon, Ranchero, or Custom
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

KYBlueOval

Quote from: fordguy on 2022-01-10 17:05
looking for 57 station wagon parts. i think they interchange with ranchero. (1) i need a rear view with good mirror and nice chrome. (2)decent visors. (3)side mirror with good glass and chrome (4) a drivers side front pilar garnish from headliner to dash. if you can help me with any of these let me know.

fordguy.............I might be able to offer some help on your want list.
1) To my knowledge, the interior rear view mirror on a Ranchero was not Chrome.......They were painted
2) Decent Visors. I have some visors but I don't know what you consider to be decent. Tell me more.
3) Can't help you on this one
4) I've got the piece, but it is part of a complete set, that I'm not willing to break up.

Be patient, there are a lot of guys on this site that may have what you need. You might also go to the Home Page. Fourth Heading is for Parts and Service Suppliers. Open that. The first listing under that is Salvage yards.
Open that. My personal experience is with Steve in 29 Palms Calif, Roger in Kansas, Rob in Minnesota and Clayton in Oregon. ALL were good, and I would not hesitate to contact anyone of them.

John

57chero

I have the driver side interior garnish mldg. $5 plus shipping, be aware the Fairlane pieces are a little shorter and don't have the little tab for the screw on the top also the screw holes are closer together 9-1/4' compared to 10" on the custom series. On the rear-view mirror I used a repo chrome mirror for a 56 f-100, you don't use the triangle mount just screw it to the existing 57 mount.

KYBlueOval

fordguy........AKA Mark........The F-100 Chrome Mirror looks like a good solution to your interior mirror. I'll still send you a photo of a Ranchero mirror, over the weekend.The chrome looks far better than the Ranchero mirror.
John

dmkberger

I'm looking to find a 1957 Tailgate latch for the passener side or both sides or all of it if you still have any of these let me know and we'll talk about cash...
Thanks, dmkberger - Dale
Take offs are optional, Landings are mandatory.