News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

can't post

Started by geraldchainsaw, 2020-11-12 13:00

Previous topic - Next topic

geraldchainsaw

says my upload folder is full, and I can';t post,  and how do i change that?    jerry

geraldchainsaw

hi ,  gasman says it can be rebuilt,  but hasn't said by who.    does any one know who does rebuild them,  or might have one laying around for a 312,  thanks   jerry

RICH MUISE

Upload full....that's a new one on me. I suspect it's got something to do with your computer and not the forum.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hemidave

The last few days I have to keep shrinking the size of my images to post here  ???
'32 Ford roadster/49 Merc flathead, '39 Ford conv, '54 Ford sedan,  '56 Sunliner AC PW, '57 "F" Sunliner, '66 Fairlane 390 4spd conv, '76 F150 390 C6 plow truck.

abe_lugo

One thing I noticed is that if you are posting from your phone with images, on an iPhone, you need to select the size of the photo to the smaller ones, not original size.
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

Ford Blue blood

I just had the same problem "upload folder is full, contact the admin".  Been posting from this machine for five years so I am 100% positive it is not the machine.  The camera is the same camera used from day one with the Ranchero build thread.  The picture size is the same since the build started.  Think there is a site issue.....
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

I'll try and get a message to James. It's nothing I can fix.

I sent an email, we'll just have to wait and see if he responds. If any of the older members have his phone number, please pm it to me.

hemidave

Quote from: Ford Blue blood on 2020-11-13 07:55
I just had the same problem "upload folder is full, contact the admin".  Been posting from this machine for five years so I am 100% positive it is not the machine.  The camera is the same camera used from day one with the Ranchero build thread.  The picture size is the same since the build started.  Think there is a site issue.....
I agree 100% !
'32 Ford roadster/49 Merc flathead, '39 Ford conv, '54 Ford sedan,  '56 Sunliner AC PW, '57 "F" Sunliner, '66 Fairlane 390 4spd conv, '76 F150 390 C6 plow truck.

CobraJoe

Imgur works....

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

abe_lugo

Guys I stared getting this same message on the phone.  Is there a pace a user can manage all their upload images?
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

I wonder if we should make that link a "Sticky" ?

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

RICH MUISE

as posted elsewhere:
OK...........I actually talked to James today!!! A few days ago he updated the forum to the latest revision. That's the reason we were all having to log back in, and probably the reason for other changes as well. We did talk specifically about the picture posting problem except for the few using IMGUR, so he is/will be working on the issue with the upload folder.
James is well, btw, just been doing a lot of travelling for his job.
Bill, the number you had for Phillip, his dad, is correct. James knew you had called him.

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,