News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

58 retacktable

Started by alvin stadel, 2021-01-13 19:26

Previous topic - Next topic

alvin stadel

This is probably not the right way to do this, but, Brushwolf would you send me your e-mail address, I need a couple small parts that your 58 probably has.  awstadel@gmail.com

brushwolf

I have been in Florida for several weeks. No cars or parts here (yet, anyway..). Need to put up a pole building or garage here first. Stalling off return to MN cuz too nice weather here and no mask hysteria. It is too comfortable to go back to all the snow and dictatorial MN governor rules just yet.

Been expanding the back yard here and still cleaning up brush-mowed areas. It is 9+ acres so also brush-mowed some trails to the back. Hopefully the gators alleged to be back there don't decide to use them.

Saw the back of the property for the first time (other than satellite pics), although we bought this place almost 4 years ago.  Met the 80+ year old neighbors to the west for the first time. Nobody wearing masks.

Went to Panama City and Destin beaches yesterday. Only masks were restaurant employees.  Almost normal life, great food, plus  sunshine and gulf views to boot.  Lot of Texas license plates in the mix near the beaches, which I have not seen on previous trips.

Post description and/or pics of parts needed here and I will check once returned to MN (and if snow has melted down enough, if still on a car..)
51 Victoria
55 Crown Victoria
55 Dodge Royal 2 Dr hdtp
56 Mercury Montclair 2 dr hdtp
57 Ford Sunliner
57 Ford Skyliner
57 Chev Bel Air 2 dr hdtp
57 Dodge Custom Royal 2 dr hdtp (factory hemi)
58 Ford Skyliner
58 Fairlane 500 4 dr
59 Thunderbird
60 Impala 2 dr hdtp
61 Galaxie Sunliner
62 Thunderbird