News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

'57 parts in Michigan

Started by gasman826, 2021-05-29 10:07

Previous topic - Next topic

gasman826

"'57 FORDS FOREVER" sticker with every sale!!

gasman826

Still available.  Since all the parts have sold, it is time to sell the '57 Custom.  all offers considered.  Email for pictures and detail list.

RICH MUISE

Sorry to hear you're selling it, Gary. With all of the top-notch work that's been done on that car, it's a bargain at that price. Aside from all of the mechanical stuff, that car is just gorgeous!
I do hope you'll be sticking around here after the sale.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

gasman826

Please don't feel sorry for me.  Amy and I have enjoyed that car so much.  I enjoyed the fabrication far more than the owning of the finished car.  I have never kept a car, when it's finished, it is sold.  I have more ideas for fabrication on my '41 and '65 projects.  Besides, I'm slowing down and time is moving on much faster.  I'll be here...there is a OFF TOPIC page.  Thanks for your thoughts!

mustang6984

Glad you are sticking around. You have been a lot of help to many of us...and as I start in on mine, I am sure I will have questions.
It was great seeing your place, and next time I head up to see my cousin I may swing by and see what the '41 is looking like.  :006:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

gasman826

You're always welcome!

Ford Blue blood

Gary I too am wondering from the 57s, not too far, just down to 56.  As you, I will be in the off topic with it.  and as you, time is getting faster then ever!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II