News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

'57 parts in Michigan

Started by gasman826, 2021-05-29 10:07

Previous topic - Next topic

gasman826

As most of you know, my Raunch Wagon went to New Zealand.  The car was not perfect so I had accumulated a lot of parts to correct issues.  Since the wagon is gone, all these parts are available.  All parts are NOS, NORS, or rust free used.  With recent rises in the cost of shipping and the reliability of shippers, I am not interested in shipping.  I am old and slow and these items are packed away.  I'm taking pictures and inventorying with part numbers and pricing as fast as I can.  I will update as I go.  If interested in a summer trip to Michigan, email me and I will add pictures.  I can only post 3 or 4 pictures here so I can attach as many pictures as I have to an email.

- Schott Metal Products left and right quarter patch panels RFP-27B-R and RFP-27B-L...new in the box...$300 retail-------------$150
- Custom, Wagon, Ranchero trunk drops/extension patch panels...right and left...$104 retail---------------------------------------$ 50
- NOS Wagon/Ranchero tailpan...B8A-5940324-A --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------$550
- front seat...2DR wagon/custom...gray...not original...serviceable but a couple of broken springs
- front seat...2DR Fairlane...red and white...not original...dirty but serviceable
- grille...rechromed...all three pieces                                                                                ---------------------------------     $350
- grille...unrestored
- dash...no cuts, extra holes or damage
- instrument cluster
- heater, defrost, fresh air vents, cables, core
- inner fenders
- battery tray
- hood
- fenders
- spare tire well patch
- boxes full of smalls...window, door, and dash hardware
- arm rests
- Custom quarter window garnish mouldings
- Custom rear window stainless------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------$80
- Vent air intake between windshield and hood
- clutch pedal w/support and brake pedal
- Custom 2DR side moulding
- Custom headliner bows
- wheel covers
- several boxes of smalls

wv 57s forever

how much for both bumpers ?

gasman826

totto

Gasman:

I live in Midland, MI and just bought a 1957 Country Squire 8/9 passenger wagon.  Have any carb parts  (292 Holly 2 bl)?  How about rear license plate lights?  Rear license bracket?  Any Country Squire body parts( wood molding hardware)?

Let me know,  I can to your place.

Henry

Henry Otto
607 Linwood Drive,
Midland, MI  48640
989-832-5943
Bhotto1928@aol.com

gasman826

Henry...check your email

slippery chicken

I need fenders, inner fenders, grille, front bumper, splash gaurd,  core supportbasically all front end sheet metal as I had a front end collision.  I'm in Florida but always up for a road trip.  can you send me a price, thank you

slippery chicken

Gas man, Florida is on the way to Utah, just depends how you look at it. 

RICH MUISE

If you're coming thru N Texas, Give me a holler! That said, thru Colorado on I70 is a beautiful drive once past Denver, all the way to the end in  Utah!
Slippery Chicken..I just approved someone else from Clearwater yesterday. He's got a new project Courier. Vern Packer
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

slippery chicken

Richie, yes i am Facebook friends with Vern, small world for sure.  Thanks for letting me know though. 

gasman826

Navigation took a crap on us this afternoon.  I tried to force it to re-route around the southern by-pass of Kansas City rather than down town I70..  It came up with a new address half way to Wichita and dumped us on a dead end, dirt road.  After re-entering the right address, we had a scenic, rural drive through 75 miles of cow pastures.  Finally made it to the hotel in Junction City, KS.  Tomorrow, Denver.
Last night we ate in a Ponderosa.  Must be the last one left.  Today, we saw a Stuckey's...I thought they were gone.

slippery chicken

i was just talking about Stuckey's the other day, no one could think of one anywhere.  haven't seen a Ponderosa in years either, you are on a historical trip for sure.  Drife safe.

gasman826

I gassed up at an I-44 exit west of St Louis MO.  It was also a Stuckys store.  If it could be done with a pecan, it was in that store.  We also got a picture of Dino the green dinosaur Sinclair gas mascot.

cokefirst

Relax, Refresh, Refuel, Stuckys
1957 Skyliner
1956 Thunderbird
1955 Thunderbird
1956 Ford PU
1931 Model AA stakebed

gasman826

SOLD.  All '57 parts are gone!  One guy with a car trailer bought it all.  Pennys on the dollar but it all went to a '57 builder and not to scrap.

mustang6984

Excellent that they went to a good home. Did you tell him that art of the sale was he had to join us and keep us all abreast of his build?  :003:  :006:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker