News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

'57 Ford Gasser/ "157 Other '57 Fords"

Started by lalessi1, 2021-11-19 07:47

Previous topic - Next topic

lalessi1

I thought I would post this, the guy says in the description that he has 157 other '57 Fords! Excuse me it states 176 other '57 Fords.....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284534483004?hash=item423f93a83c:g:dr4AAOSwtARhlssQ
Lynn

RICH MUISE

Very interesting......both the car and the "176 other '57s". Anybody have an idea who he is? It's in Gettysburg, South Dakota. I may give a call, not for the car but for info on the hoard. He might be a valuable source to add to our salvage yard listing.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

alvin stadel

This guy's name is Colby, [forgot his last name]. He lives west of Gettesburg SD.  The last time I talked to him was in Deadwood SD. at KOOL DEADWOOD NIGHTS,  I lived about 90 miles from him when I lived in SD. and haven't been to his place in about 44 years.  If you think back a year or so ago we have talked about him before. Some guys say he is a butt, however he always treated me fair, and liked to talk cars esp. 57's  His place is just across the river from the Cheyenne River Sioux Indian reservation.  He bought and picked up a lot of his cars from our Early Am. Brothers.  I am suprised he hasn't had a auction, as he is our age and not getting any younger.  The last phone #'s I have for him are= 1-605-948-2224  /  1-605-765-2394  I am not sure if these are still good or not

RICH MUISE

Thanks for the info, Alvin. I was wondering if he was someone we had talked about in the past.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

meric42

Quote from: alvin stadel on 2021-11-19 09:27This guy's name is Colby, [forgot his last name]. He lives west of Gettesburg SD.  The last time I talked to him was in Deadwood SD. at KOOL DEADWOOD NIGHTS,  I lived about 90 miles from him when I lived in SD. and haven't been to his place in about 44 years.  If you think back a year or so ago we have talked about him before. Some guys say he is a butt, however he always treated me fair, and liked to talk cars esp. 57's  His place is just across the river from the Cheyenne River Sioux Indian reservation.  He bought and picked up a lot of his cars from our Early Am. Brothers.  I am suprised he hasn't had a auction, as he is our age and not getting any younger.  The last phone #'s I have for him are= 1-605-948-2224  /  1-605-765-2394  I am not sure if these are still good or not

Does anybody know if this guy is still parting out '57's?  I'm just looking for a trim piece for my Sunliner. :)