News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Merry Christmas from Alvin

Started by alvin stadel, 2021-12-19 12:37

Previous topic - Next topic

alvin stadel

My '57s right before their winter nap.

I also added pictures of my 57 RHT in the gallery. Please take a look!

abe_lugo

:114: :114: :114: :019: Merry Christmas to you and the rest of the regulars here!
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

RICH MUISE

Very impressive cars and shop! Hugh told me they were top notch. I can't remember you actually posting pictures before?! I'll check out the gallery.......haven't actually done that in a long time.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

alvin stadel

Rich, the only reason these pictures got posted is because my youngest twin [last one out] is home from Ft Bliss, El Paso for Christmas.  The winter nap picture was right before the car covers went on. Normally we get a couple of nice days in the end of Jan. and I take them out for a quick run then they have to go back to nap time until end of March.

mustang6984

Lookin' sweet Alvin.

Merry Christmas to all... :icon_santa:  :114:  :111:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

Wirenut

Beautiful collection and garage to store them, I am a bit envious. I'm glad you shared the photo, always nice to see them, pristine, daily drivers or under construction.
Merry Christmas!

terry_208

Merry Christmas to all!  I hope everyone has a great Christmas.
Terry

lalessi1

Quote from: Wirenut on 2021-12-20 06:57
Beautiful collection and garage to store them, I am a bit envious. I'm glad you shared the photo, always nice to see them, pristine, daily drivers or under construction.
Merry Christmas!

X2!!!! Merry Christmas to all! Beautiful cars Alvin.
Lynn

mustang6984

I have been in Alvin's shop at least 3 times...and I always see something different on his walls of pics and such. It is a browser's delight.
And that is only one half of the shop in the pic.   :006:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

RICH MUISE

I thought maybe there was something additional......I did catch a glimpse of a 32 (?) next to the rht.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

alvin stadel

Rich, there is a 31 Ply. 3 window coup that fits in behind the 57s, parallel with the over head door.  You didn't see it as it was outside when I took the picture. I caught some flak from the forum last year because it is a Ply. How ever it has more ford parts than Ply.  Ford 8in. mustang 2 front end, and because there really aren't any 31 Ply body parts available I found that model A parts bolted right on without any modification. Mopar drive train.