News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

wiper nozzles

Started by AreyD70, 2022-03-06 00:10

Previous topic - Next topic

AreyD70

I am in desperate need of a pair of wiper nozzles for my 57. As I understand the nozzles for 57 and 58 are the same. Does anyone have a pair they can part with?

thomasso

The nozzles are nothing more than a piece of tubing bent about 90 degrees, one end flattened and a tab brazed on for the screw mount.  If you can't find any it should be possible to fabricate good copies if you have an original to copy.
57 E Code Black 76B   55 Willys Aero   63 Rivera   99 Lightning  1- XK8 Convs.   05 Vanden Plas  etc.

abe_lugo

Also maybe search for the trico  nozzle kit.  Looks the same.  If you are trying to hide them in the wiper pivot like the Edsels.  Maybe try an Edsel forum? I saw those and not seen a set since they were mentioned  last time even on eBay.  They don't come up often.
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

AreyD70

Thanks for the info!

Ford Blue blood

If you are looking for the nozzles that mount on the wiper stand they came on 58 & 59 Edsels.  I think Mercury as well.  The stand has a tube on the bottom under the cowl vent and the nozzle screws into the side of the stand.  They are made out of unobtainium.....
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

cokefirst

If you are looking for the nozzles for the 1957 Ford, I may have some.  If you are looking for the ones for the Mercury, I do not.  Let me know.
1957 Skyliner
1956 Thunderbird
1955 Thunderbird
1956 Ford PU
1931 Model AA stakebed