News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

steering box

Started by wv 57s forever, 2022-03-10 08:16

Previous topic - Next topic

wv 57s forever

looking for a steering box anybody got one they want to get rid of :006:

terry_208

I have one but shipping from Boise to W.VA would be pricey.
Terry

wv 57s forever

Thanks maybe someone closer will reply

Ford Blue blood

Got one.  Will be going to visit family in Madison, VA in April.  I can carry it there for you to pick up.  Yours if you want.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

wv 57s forever

Sounds like a road trip, Madison is 5hrs away if you let me know  date i will come and get it. Thanks a bunch

Ford Blue blood

We will be there around Easter.  Getting in a couple of days before and staying a couple of days after, plus or minus.  I'll shoot you a PM with all the dates, times and phone numbers when all is firmed up.  Should be in the next couple of weeks.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

geraldchainsaw

I don't have a steering box,  but I do have a story to tell about mine.  lwhen I got my 57 ford,  and i don't even remember how many years ago,  10 or 15 maybe,  I had tons of front end work done,  steering box being part of it,  it had to be reworked or replaced,  the inside gear wore so bad like knife blades,  steering wheel had to turn 180 deg lto go any where,  besides being dangerous,   now that everything is as it should be,  I havn't adjusted it since i've had it worked,  probly last more years then I have left.  its to bad I found out later that a 58 box is better then the 57,   ok,  end of MY short story     jerry

wv 57s forever

Thanks Blue Blood I found one 15 miles away