News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Car Show Search 2022

Started by fdlrc, 2022-04-22 13:52

Previous topic - Next topic

fdlrc

Search: oldride.com - Go to home page, click event tab, click state. For Colorado, it lists 20 events.

Above site doesn't list all events. These two are not: 1) Colorado Abbey show, June 11th. Fremont360.com  2) Rocky Mountain Street Rod Assoc. Nationals, June 24-26.

Rich, I  hope this is helpful.

Other- Original owner of 1974 Bronco

RICH MUISE

Thanks Les, and glad you were able to log on ok. Gotta figure out my show priority. As it turns out, I wouldn't have done Albuquerque anyway.big storm following I40 coming thru tonight.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

abe_lugo

Fabulous Fords at Irwendale raceway this Sunday, Sunday, Sunday. So-Cal   

Might check out as spectators.  I have commitments and they want you to have your car parked until 3pm. 
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

abe_lugo

Heads up on this show.  We went and it was much more of a late model Mustang show.  A handful of 30-40s Fords. And about 10 or less 50's Fords. 
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

cokefirst

The All Ford Show has been a tradition in the LA area for years.  At first, it was a consortium of Ford car clubs but the two Mustang customizers Roush and Seleen, are now major sponsors so it has turned into the Mustang and some other Fords show.  The last time I went it was about 50% Mustang and 50% other vintage Fords.  Still fun but it would be nice to see a more balanced attendance.
1957 Skyliner
1956 Thunderbird
1955 Thunderbird
1956 Ford PU
1931 Model AA stakebed