News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Parting out 1957 500 4 door Sedan

Started by 2ManyOldCars1, 2022-06-29 12:25

Previous topic - Next topic

2ManyOldCars1

Hello, I am working on a '57 Fairlane 4 door sedan and acquired a '57 Fairlane 500 4 door sedan for some crucial parts I need.

I'd be willing to part with some things if you're looking for some small bits for your own car. The engine/trans/rear end have been sold, the steering wheel/column/box and pump I am keeping for my own car, along with the sheetmetal and windshield.

It has a good back glass, most of the door glass is nice, I still have a lot of good exterior trim, front and back seats, the main front bumper brackets, and lots of other items. You can message me on here or email me eric.moonauto@gmail.com if I don't get back to you right away. I am willing to ship most items. I am located near Pittsburgh, PA if you want to pick up larger things. Thanks
Eric

Contibob

I have been looking for the left side rear window trim. Not door trim, but rear window trim. Shaped kind of like a hockey stick.

alvin stadel

I don't mean to hack this ad, Condrabob, would you please contact me at awstadel@gmail.com   Thank ou

2ManyOldCars1

BACK TO THE TOP! If anyone is looking for some small parts please let me know!

Thanks
Eric

DanTudor57

Eric, Looking for Kick panel steel brackets for driver/passenger side. Not sure what these are called.
Radio. clock, air delete plates.
Vent windows stainless frames

1930artdeco

I am looking for the windshield wiper drive drum. The part that the vacuum wiper attaches to on the cowel.

Mike
1930 Model A Townsedan
1957 Country Sedan

rovohn

Quote from: 1930artdeco on 2023-02-03 19:44I am looking for the windshield wiper drive drum. The part that the vacuum wiper attaches to on the cowel.

Mike
Hey Mike
I should have a spare kicking around,I'll have a look in the next couple of days
I'm just across the border in Langley,BC
Cheers John :canada:
'57 Custom 300,302/C4
'72 Rover P6
'57 Sedan Delivery

scottss396

Quote from: 1930artdeco on 2023-02-03 19:44I am looking for the windshield wiper drive drum. The part that the vacuum wiper attaches to on the cowel.

Mike
I may have one also.