News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Sedan Delivery

Started by rovohn, 2022-10-13 12:40

Previous topic - Next topic

scottymac

nice to see another sedan delivery. Nice job, Scott

mustang6984

Okay...HEADS UP!!!
I visited a water-jet company today. He is pretty sure he can do my Courier tag replacements for about $25.00 each. Then send them to a powder-coat friend who would seal it in clear powder coat for maybe another $25.00 At most then the tags would be about $50.00 each.
These guys work independently, but also do projects together. These are not backyard guys, they do this stuff for a living. Just did signage for the local Ford dealer down the road this past summer in fact.
I left him my one OEM Courier tag and he is going to work u a template for it. These would come with the pins in the back as well....so no double sided tape and crossing your fingers they stayed on.

So...Rory...if you can send me your Sedan Delivery pieces when he gets mine done, then I can take them up to him (he is about 2 hours north of me) and will create a one piece replica for you. As many as you need. We can wait until mine are done...then I will post pics of the original and the ones he has made and everyone can see the quality of his workmanship.
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

59meteor

You must have confused with with rovohn (John), I sold my 57 Sedan Delivery many years ago, along with the Sedan Delivery fender emblems. John showed a photo of such a emblem.
Rory
1959 Meteor 2 door sedan , 428 Cobra Jet 4 speed. Been drag racing Fords (mostly FEs) 47 years and counting.
Previous 50s Fords include 57 Custom 4 door, 2 57 Ford Sedan Deliveries, 59  Country Sedan, and as a 9 year old, fell in love with the family 58 2 door Ranch Wagon.

mustang6984

Quote from: 59meteor on 2022-12-30 08:09You must have confused with with rovohn (John), I sold my 57 Sedan Delivery many years ago, along with the Sedan Delivery fender emblems. John showed a photo of such a emblem.
Rory

ME? CONFUSED?!?!?!  :043:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker