News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

The Brothers Collection

Started by 57chero, 2022-12-05 23:09

Previous topic - Next topic

57chero

I can't describe how amazing this muscle car collection is you need to google it and see for yourself, never knew it was just 35 miles down the freeway in Salem, Oregon Normally not open to the public they had an open house for charity Yesterday and were overwhelmed with the amount of people that showed up for $10 and an unwrapped toy, 117,000 sq. ft. of everything you could imagine. Every color of 05-06 Ford GTs, Boss 302s, Boss 429s, lightweight Fairlane's and Galaxie's, Comets, Shelbys, Cobras and that's just the Fords. Ferraris, Lambos, 53 to present Corvettes, Yanko's, Rows of Hemi Cudas and Challengers, Roadrunners and on and on and on, lots of one Only's and low mileage cars for instance a pink 67 Mustang fastback with 3 miles, they also have two of the four 66 Shelby GT350 convertibles made, the 66 proto type GT40 one of one the Holman-Moody 65 Galaxie 427 S.O.H.C that won Daytona in 65, I was so amazed I forgot to take a lot of pictures. 

57chero

A few more.

57chero

More

57chero

Thats itP1030897.JPG

57chero

I need to learn how to download pictures off my phone to my PC.

RICH MUISE

Thanks for posting...........that's a hell of a collection. If it were mine, I can't imagine the stress level opening it to the public. It certainly was built for display.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Marc

Wow that's some collection!. Looks like they've got a little bit of everything in there.

mustang6984

That pink Mustang with 3 miles on the odometer was probably a Hefner gift to a Playmate of the Year that was never driven.
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

59meteor

When I lived in BC Canada, I went to the now defunct "Museum of Speed" in Wilsonville Oregon, just South of Portland whenever I went racing at Woodburn Dragstrip. They always had a number of cars on display from the Brother Collection, all extremely nice cars. Until the first time I went to that museum, I had never heard of the Brothers, who seem to prefer to stay out of the public eye, but obviously have great taste in cars, and deep pockets to amass such a collection. Between them, and the LeMay Collection in Tacoma Washington, the Northwest is certainly a hotbed of cool cars.
1959 Meteor 2 door sedan , 428 Cobra Jet 4 speed. Been drag racing Fords (mostly FEs) 47 years and counting.
Previous 50s Fords include 57 Custom 4 door, 2 57 Ford Sedan Deliveries, 59  Country Sedan, and as a 9 year old, fell in love with the family 58 2 door Ranch Wagon.

57chero

I forgot to mention the hundreds of original neon signs all over the place, and one of the volunteers said what we're seeing is only two thirds of what they have, they have another building full. A couple of odd balls that were on display was a 66 f100 Texas pursuit vehicle step side box 428 with a three on the tree with all the original radios and police stuff inside painted black and white with a Texarkana police shield on the door, like this guy was saying from your rear-view mirror it looks like your average Ford pickup, one other one was a 66 Galaxie 4 dr. hardtop black walls poverty hub caps 427 dual quads 4 speed with the original build sheet, also the one and only black 70 boss 302 with black graphics.

57chero

One more, the one and only prototype Boss 429 with no graphics on the front fender before they went into production.

lalessi1

Quote from: 57chero on 2022-12-05 23:31I need to learn how to download pictures off my phone to my PC.

I email the pictures from my phone to myself....
Lynn

mustang6984

Quote from: lalessi1 on 2022-12-06 15:02
I email the pictures from my phone to myself....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:icon_super: me too makes it easier :icon_super:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

57chero

I will have to try that.

CobraJoe

Quote from: 57chero on 2022-12-05 23:31I need to learn how to download pictures off my phone to my PC.

Simplest way is to email them to yourself and then save them on your PC.
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane