News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957 Fairlane parting out

Started by scottss396, 2023-02-07 19:36

Previous topic - Next topic

scottss396

I have a four door Fairlane that I am parting out. Items that are not for sale are, left front fender, steering column, dash, firewall, floors, and possibly the frame. I also have a 9 inch rear from a Torino wagon.

alvin stadel

Do you happen to have the clips that help hold the interior window door trim in place. I need both sides for front doors. If so what do you want for them, thanks Alvin. awstadel@gmail.com

scottss396

I can look later when I get home. All the door panels are shot but there are some pieces in the trunk. You wouldn't happen to have a picture of what you need?

terry_208

Checking about the grill.  bly_terry@yahoo.com

I can text pictures of the items Alvin needs but can't post them.  I'm technologically challenged.
Terry

abe_lugo

See pic. You remove the garnish molding on the door and along the top edge there should be two of these on each door
At least on the last parted ranchero I found had two.  That complete my I needed set. My hardtop only has one on a single door.
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

scottss396

Quote from: terry_208 on 2023-02-09 00:37Checking about the grill.  bly_terry@yahoo.com

I can text pictures of the items Alvin needs but can't post them.  I'm technologically challenged.
I can send you pictures of the grill.

terry_208

Quote from: scottss396 on 2023-02-09 20:24I can send you pictures of the grill.

Yes please.  My email is listed in post #3.  Email me and I can send my phone number or just email the pictures.  Thanks.
Terry

scottss396

Quote from: abe_lugo on 2023-02-09 02:06See pic. You remove the garnish molding on the door and along the top edge there should be two of these on each door
At least on the last parted ranchero I found had two.  That complete my I needed set. My hardtop only has one on a single door.
Those were either missing or heavily damaged