News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

a few misc parts

Started by David70A, 2023-04-08 15:00

Previous topic - Next topic

David70A

Make an offer on what's below, and no offer will hurt my feelings.  Not great stuff to ship but I will be down at spring Carlisle as a general attendee, and might also be able to meet up with you if you are in New England or eastern NY:

1.  EMS tailpan piece with area below license plate door cut out and used.
2.  EMS Fairlane rocker panel, again with part used
3.  Custom 70A tudor side trim, really not too bad.

No illusions/delusions that this would fund my retirement, but always great if any of us happens to have things that others here can put to use.

Thanks!  Davidtailpan and rocker 1.jpgtailpan and rocker 2.jpg70A trim 1.jpg   

terry_208

Curious about the stainless for the 70A.  Can you email me at the address in my profile?
Terry

David70A

Terry, just sent you a PM with my email.  Probably just me being dense as often happens, but I couldn't figure out how to locate yours on the site.

suede57ford

I sent a PM on the rear lower taillight panel.

Thanks,
Pat
57 2dr Sedan, Black,VR57 Supercharged Y-block
57 T-bird, 460 C6
57 Ranchwagon, 5.0 AOD
57 Ranchero, VR57 Supercharged
57 Courier Delivery, 460 C6
57 2dr Sedan, Red/White
69 Mach1 428 R-Code
69 Talladega 428
69 Bronco 5.0
70 Torino Cobra SCJ 4spd,4:30 Drag Pak
34 Ford P.U. 427 Ford, 2-4s
69 Boss 429

David70A

Pat, thanks.  Just responded with a direct email.  David

David70A

Tail pan and 70A trim now sold.  So great that we have this site as a way to help each other out and keep parts in circulation rather than collecting dust!  Thanks to all who make it happen.

David

terry_208

The stainless came yesterday.  It took 30 minutes on the polisher to make the checkmarks to look like new.  What phenomenal pieces!  Thanks David.
Terry

David70A

So glad they are being put to good use and it was great working with you on this!