News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

I've strayed

Started by Ford Blue blood, 2023-05-31 08:01

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Any updates, Bill?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

None, been dealing with my wife's shoulder surgery.  She has been in a sling for the past six weeks (out of it now) so taking care of the stuff a one armed person can't has been my life.  We are on the road to recovery, looks like it will be as good as new after P.T. is completed.  As time would have it we are now getting ready for our annual Christmas trip to the "Frozen Tundra" which means I will be in a "techno" blackout until after Christmas day.  We stay at her brother's place, he does not have cable or any kind of service outside of his landline.....
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

Glad to hear she's on the road to recovery............joint surgery anywhere must be tough. I forgot her name..Karen? Tell her I said Hi.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Fairlane62

I've had several shoulder surgeries from various accidents.  The orthopedic surgeons say that shoulder is the toughest recovery compared to other joints due to all of the connections and moving parts.  The PT is as important as the surgery itself to get things back to normal, so encourage her to stick with the regime and it should be good as new in a few months.
James

Ford Blue blood

It is Karen.  Thank you for the thoughts. Glad when the OK is given for her to drive again.  I now know how professional shofers feel!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II