News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Vet. day

Started by alvin stadel, 2023-11-11 09:50

Previous topic - Next topic

alvin stadel

This is to all you vets. THANK YOU  for your service.

mustang6984

:038:
..................X2..................
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

Ford Blue blood

Quite welcome.  Would do it all over again in a heart beat!  My satisfaction comes from the positive influence I had on many of the young men that worked with me.  This was affirmed when the crew I had on board USS Wisconsin BB-64 had a reunion in Norfolk and invited me to join them.  We told lies, dranks some beers and spent four hours touring the ship and visiting several of the spaces we worked in.  The whole experience made me feel really good about the work I did.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Tom S

Unlike Bill, I wouldn't want to do all of it over again. Some of it maybe. I'd have been a lot happier if they had made me an Aviation Mechanic or something other than an Aviation Ordnanceman that I could use after four plus years in the military. I sure wouldn't mind being able to go flying around a bit in these babies again as I did as a full time flight crew member.
SG 1 Jato.jpgSG 9 ON THE RAMP.jpgSG5 at Cam Ranh Bay, Vietnam.jpgSGs  at CAM RAHN Bay 1968.jpg