Is there a Forum member that is knowledeable about car radios and antennas?

Started by KYBlueOval, 2023-11-19 14:44

Previous topic - Next topic

KYBlueOval

If there is a member that is well versed in car radio antennas, I would like to "talk" with him, as I have some questions regarding an antenna I want to install.
 Please send a PM, or call or text me   5 Zero Two 77 three Zero 5 9 Two
Thanks
John

flatbedfred

I work on tube radios and I did work on my 57 Town and Country radio. It is actually a hybrid using low voltage tubes and a transistor power output.

mustang6984

Quote from: flatbedfred on 2023-12-24 20:26I work on tube radios and I did work on my 57 Town and Country radio. It is actually a hybrid using low voltage tubes and a transistor power output.

I have at least one still I'd like to have refurbished. Maybe two...not sure where the other is. Still packed perhaps.
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

cokefirst

Call Richard Blankenship

R & B VINTAGE RADIO
https://www.randbvintageradio.com

He is a radio Whiz.  He can tell you what to do and if you want, he can take your original radio and refurbish it OR he can redo the insides of the radio so that the town and country radio will work as both AM/FM blue tooth and other inputs.  It is not cheap, but he did the one in my 56 F100 and I am extremely happy.
1957 Skyliner
1956 Thunderbird
1955 Thunderbird
1956 Ford PU
1931 Model AA stakebed

mustang6984

Quote from: cokefirst on 2023-12-28 18:27Call Richard Blankenship

R & B VINTAGE RADIO
https://www.randbvintageradio.com

He is a radio Whiz.  He can tell you what to do and if you want, he can take your original radio and refurbish it OR he can redo the insides of the radio so that the town and country radio will work as both AM/FM blue tooth and other inputs.  It is not cheap, but he did the one in my 56 F100 and I am extremely happy.

Thanks! appreciate it!
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker