News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Started by Ecode70D, 2023-12-23 01:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecode70D

I would like to wish everyone on our site a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
  Be safe, and watch out for the drunk drivers.
Jay Arrow

mustang6984

Back at you sir.
Thanks for all the help you have passed out to all this year.
Here's to a Happy New Year as well...filled with miles of cruisin' in '57's!
And since I don't leave my property after noon on Christmas eve...traffic will be of no issue!   :003:  :006:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

David70A

I'll echo the Christmas wishes and thanks to all. The help I've gotten on my questions, and through threads often many years old as well, is a big difference maker that I really appreciate.

And a shoutout and thanks to Rich for doing so much so well in the moderator role. Hopefully he'll share the secret of how a guy can find time to perform that role, work on his car and drive his car to cool places!

Jeff Norwell

Merry Christmas to All and a Happy New Year.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

RICH MUISE

Merry Christmas from Texas to all, and especially my good forum friends I've gotten to shake hands with over the years.
Thanks for the shoutout, David. My secret is simple. Get old. When that happens you get to sit down a lot, whether it be driving or sitting at my computer, lol.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

thomasso

Happy holidays from The Richest Hill On Earth,  Butte Montana.
57 E Code Black 76B   55 Willys Aero   63 Rivera   99 Lightning  1- XK8 Convs.   05 Vanden Plas  etc.

abe_lugo

Merry Christmas from Los Angeles
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

Marc

Merry Christmas to all!

terry_208

I too, would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!  Thanks to all for sharing your expertise and knowledge.
Terry

KYBlueOval

I extend warm wishes for a Merry Christmas for you and  your families and a healthy New Year.Emphasis on HEALTHY, for us old wrench turners.
John

glenmichael

Hello Everyone, Merry Christmas and Happy and Safe Holidays, may the new year bring you joy and fun times. First puzzle of the Winter season.IMG_1694.jpg

gasman826

Merry Christmas.    So timely with the PIC of the puzzle.  Puzzle season starts next month!!!  Last year, I had three automotive related puzzles.  I devoured them!

Ecode70D

Question for glenmichael.....
Are you saying that Santa Claus is a Ford guy?  If so, that's great.  After all these years, I never knew that.

Hoosier Hurricane

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Indiana.   John

59meteor

Quote from: Ecode70D on 2023-12-24 14:48Question for glenmichael.....
Are you saying that Santa Claus is a Ford guy?  If so, that's great.  After all these years, I never knew that.
He must be! When you need to travel so many miles on a tight schedule, like he does, you can`t get the job done, waiting on somebodies roof, waiting for the GM Road Side Assistance truck to show up! :003:
1959 Meteor 2 door sedan , 428 Cobra Jet 4 speed. Been drag racing Fords (mostly FEs) 47 years and counting.
Previous 50s Fords include 57 Custom 4 door, 2 57 Ford Sedan Deliveries, 59  Country Sedan, and as a 9 year old, fell in love with the family 58 2 door Ranch Wagon.