News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Recent posts

Project Builds / Re: Flamin Mo 57
Last post by mustang6984 - Today at 21:01
Someone upstairs was watching out...and liking you that day! WHEW!!!
General Discussion / Re: radiator
Last post by geraldchainsaw - Today at 17:32
I found a place todo it,   but heck,  for $600 I'll live mwith it
Last post by campy38 - Today at 13:30
Quote from: mustang6984 on Today at 07:47WHEW!!! And are you buying new underwear as well? Just how how quickly were you making fence posts go by?   :burnout:

Uhhhh yeah had me puckered up pretty good😂😂😂 and honestly I have no idea how fast. Speedo still is not operational at this time. Need to order new cable.

We were lucky it was on an uphill and I had already gotten out of it a while back before coming to that T. It's a good backroad to test on but I forgot that it had construction so it was a T instead of a 4 way. Still I'm guessing when my foot hit the floor trying the brakes we were going about 45ish..
Last post by campy38 - Today at 13:26
Quote from: Fairlane62 on Yesterday at 23:05Does it still have the single circuit master cylinder?
yes I believe so... Which the kit I will be buying comes with everything and booster as well. I will see if booster will fit without a ton of modification but if not I will just go manual and keep it for later. At first my dad and I were just going to order new MC and go through old brakes... But I'm learning and just decided might as well do what I really want and get the whole conversion kit/ replace everything so I don't have to come back and mess with it again.
I have an update on my master cylinder. First, I stated an incorrect number for the bore. It should have been 1". Second, my made in China master has failed and I can't get any pressure in the rear system. In addition, while bleeding the rear system, the fluid level goes down in the front resevoir too! Now that shouldn't happen.
For Sale / Re: '57 Misc. Parts
Last post by Esbit - Today at 08:19
I'm interested in the dash delete and if you have any rear bumperets or bumper for wagon
Last post by mustang6984 - Today at 07:47
WHEW!!! And are you buying new underwear as well? Just how how quickly were you making fence posts go by?   :burnout:
Last post by Fairlane62 - Yesterday at 23:05
Does it still have the single circuit master cylinder?
General Discussion / Re: radiator
Last post by Fairlane62 - Yesterday at 22:57
You mentioned in the original post that the radiator had collapsed.  Were you able to get that fixed?
General Discussion / Re: First official cruise in f...
Last post by 57chero - Yesterday at 20:30
Forgot to show the dash plaque they were giving away at the cruise in, kind of funny they would put a 57 on it since there was only one 57 out of all the cars there.