News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

WHERE ARE WE FROM ??

Started by smurfee, 2007-02-12 16:45

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Quote from: smurfee on 2007-02-14 17:00
  That was great guys but even though I ment in our profiles this was even better,SMURFEE & ME are from WYOMING,MI. just south of GRAND RAPIDS :icon_bigsmurf: :005:

OK, its fixed, so if everyone wants to see where you're from, its under your name where you post...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

briney

Wow!

Thanks!

Patrick  :unitedstates:
Dallas TX
If it won't fit, force it.
If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

Glen Henderson

cool57

Springfield, Illinois

These are mine!

This one I want!

xfordrep

Another Canadian reporting in.I'm from sunny Summerland in the Okanagan valley of British Columbia. I was working for Ford when the 57.s came out and have had my ranchero for 25 years . I better finish it soon before they take away my drivers licence.

Mavaholic

Crownsville, MD just outside of Annapolis. I have a Ranchero and a Ranchwagon. Currently working on the wagon. A complete 93 Lincoln Town car is giving up all of its goodies so that the wagon will be a modern cruiser. Going to try to incorporate the digital dash as well. Think I'll call it a Fairlink.

Spare Parts

Hello,I'm from Columbus,Mississippi and I'm the oddball here with a '58 Custom 300. :006:

delrio

I live in a small town of 3000 people called Hanna in central Alberta Canada .I own eight 57 fords one retratable in need of restoration one delrio wagon that is restored with a 460, one tudor sedan that Iam working on, four fordors and one retractable that are parts cars.

Custom 300

I every one, I'm new and I'm from Quebec city  :canada:
Here's my baby

I changed the Milage Maker 6 for the Y block 272 c.i. last autumn

What a difference :icon_thumleft:

F570RD

I'm from :smtree2:  :wav: :wav: Minnesota.................and I have never seen a Custom 300 with a continental kit before.

57 Ford Kustom

Last fall there was a 4dr Custom300 on ePay with a connie kit 2 or 3 times don't know if it ever got sold or not I believe it was fromMaine.   :dontknow:  :mblah05:

T :burnout:M       :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

dmraymond

:006:My name is Denny Raymond, I live in Marysville, Washington.  I have a 57 custom 300.  it has a 390.  4 speed.  I really like this site keep up the good work.

57ragtop

57 Fairlane Convertible. John from Colonial Beach, VA

wolfpupsdad

we're up in the northern part of georgia , small town called ellijay population 1500. transplant from portland oregon a few years back , love them small towns.

drof75

i am in richardson, tx. just north of dallas

buz