News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

djfordmanjack

Wow ! That's a Lot of Fo Mo Co cui power for a 40 ! :002:  Loving the sun tach sender unit and chromed brake booster assembly !
Details like that really make an old hot rod and are rarely seen today.

8x Holleys, oh what a nightmare.... loving the HD fuel rail. probably need most of the fuel to make up for the leaking 94s.... :003:

CobraJoe

Crazy ain't it? Looks like an old 368? Lincoln Y Block maybe?
Not sure that's a '39 Deluxe with '40 headlights or a '40 Standard though. 
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

djfordmanjack

yes was thinking it was a mixnmatch between 39/40. all combinations are possible here.
Have you already retrieved your 39 from winter hibernation? It is such a beauty and the story about the glass car that turned out to be all oem steel still makes me chuckle.

CobraJoe

Yeah, it's definitely not a '39 standard and definitely not a '40 deluxe; really hard to tell without seeing the grill center.
Funny you should ask, I started both of them up yesterday and let them run for a while. I must say, having radiant heat keeps them in great shape, no more condensation, mold or mildew.

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

FiveSevenLiter

Found these in my Parnelli Jones search.
Terry
 :canada:
1957 Custom 300 - since 2012
1951 Mercury M3 - since 2004
1951 Ford F1 - since 1987
1950 Ford Tudor - since 2019
2009 Sport Trac Adrenalin

rmk57

Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

RICH MUISE

Wheelies? Wow! Surprised the heck out of me.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ecode70D

Quote from: djfordmanjack on 2023-03-26 15:33yes was thinking it was a mixnmatch between 39/40. all combinations are possible here.
Have you already retrieved your 39 from winter hibernation? It is such a beauty and the story about the glass car that turned out to be all oem steel still makes me chuckle.

And Günter   I am Joe's witness that it really and truly is not tupperware.   IT IS AND HONEST AND TRULY ALL STEEL CAR!
I even got to drive it. Jay   

thomasso

Did anyone notice that that 39ish coupe has a plexiglass hood.
57 E Code Black 76B   55 Willys Aero   63 Rivera   99 Lightning  1- XK8 Convs.   05 Vanden Plas  etc.

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe