News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

hemidave

Using the '52
'32 Ford roadster/49 Merc flathead, '39 Ford conv, '54 Ford sedan,  '56 Sunliner AC PW, '57 "F" Sunliner, '66 Fairlane 390 4spd conv, '76 F150 390 C6 plow truck.

BP57CUSTOM

Goat anchor?
Barry
1957 Custom 300
1965 Mustang GT
8N ford Tractor

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

CobraJoe

Well, after three years of looking for a '39 Coupe I could afford, I finally pulled the trigger on this '39 Ford Deluxe .  John Viera gave me a lead on a project car (Thank you) but it had a bowtie in it, and I really wanted a flathead and was hoping for something I could build, but this one fell in my lap for the price of a local car & chassis, so.....

If it all goes well, I hope to have her home in a few weeks.

mustang6984

I am beyond jealous! Nice score Joe! Now have another reason to go to Massachusetts! I wanna a ride! SWEET!!!
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

RICH MUISE

Congrats Joe...That's beautiful! What part of our world did you find that in.....you said several weeks, so I'm assuming some transport time. I love that flathead, it's gorgeous. Hope it runs as good as it looks. Interior pics? Paint looks too custom, as the engine compartment, for that traditional wheel/tire combo, but that's just me. I'd have a set of blackwalls with Torquthrusts waiting for it's arrival, lol.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

57chero

Very commendable staying loyal to the blue oval, passing on the bowtie. That's hard to do with 39-40 fords.

djfordmanjack

WOW ! Joe, that looks like a seriously nice car. I love 39s! it'll be interesting to learn about the axles, transmission, interior. Congratulations !

CobraJoe

Thanks guys. It's coming from the Midwest, so the weather is going to play a part in the delivery timeline. I also need to iron out a few details yet, but we are done for the most part.
Here are some more of the pics you asked for:

CobraJoe

hemidave

WOW, what a beauty Joe, CONGRATS !!!
'32 Ford roadster/49 Merc flathead, '39 Ford conv, '54 Ford sedan,  '56 Sunliner AC PW, '57 "F" Sunliner, '66 Fairlane 390 4spd conv, '76 F150 390 C6 plow truck.

djfordmanjack

Even better ! wow that is a nicely detailed undercarriage, even straight axle and banjo and floor shift top loader present. maybe a few concessions to modern amenities, but that interior is classy as well. Beautiful car !

RICH MUISE

Well, I can see you're going to have a major problem with that car............waiting for spring to arrive with clear roads so you can drive it! You found a jewel Joe. It's going to look great parked next to that red '57.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

WOW!  Just absolutely gorgeous!  Nice find.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II