News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

hiball3985

Quote from: Ecode70D on 2018-08-25 15:35
Jim
      Until you get a T shirt made, you can just make a  "I DIDN'T DO IT"  sign on  piece of cardboard, put some string on it and hang it around your neck.  That should keep people from bothering you. 
       Just trying to help.    Jay
I thought about that Jay  :003: But we just decided to head out of town where people don't know us. Stopped for breakfast and then off to play in the dirt and rocks. Some of you movie buffs may recognize the locations.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

djfordmanjack

It's so good to see your terriffic Ranchero in all those cool locations. Keep it rolling and the pics coming, please !

hiball3985

Quote from: djfordmanjack on 2018-08-27 16:18
It's so good to see your terriffic Ranchero in all those cool locations. Keep it rolling and the pics coming, please !
I'll try I usually forget to take a camera unless the wife reminds me :021:
I heard you had some snow flakes in parts of your country?
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

djfordmanjack

Jim, that's true ! I was on a weekend trip with my German 1964 Ford Taunus wagon to Bavaria. when we were going back over the Alps there was a temperature drop of about at least 20 degrees and all the mountains had snow on top. probably below 4500ft elevation at some point. Luckily we did not have to climb that high, nor got caught in heavy rain or sleet.
I had my camera with me, but it was too cold to get out the cozy car and take pics.... :003:

hiball3985

Thats just crazy. We have the opposite problem, This was the first cool weekend we have had in a while, down to 90 from the 100+ for the last month. I put the camera back in the glove box and had it with me yesterday when I went to lunch so I took a picture of a friends Comet convertible. It's all original except for the wheels. My other friend was there also with his 60 El Camino but I don't take pictures of Chevys  :003:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKN77NjWXxg    from the Half Way House Cafe 1992
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

djfordmanjack

hahaha.....you better not post more videos like that or your wife will have to appologize for your own face....me thinks...   :002: :003:

love the Comets. is this a 63 with V8 ? I just loved my 62.

hiball3985

Thats a 64, six cylinder.. That video plays inside the restaurant a long with other movie scenes that were filmed there. There is a signed picture by her and the Pepsi can in a case hanging on the wall. Also many other signed pictures of different actors. The inside is nice and good food, they leave the outside rustic for filming.. The wife has put up with me for 39 years and knows I'll never change  :003:
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

djfordmanjack

Not trying to be smart, but it appears to be a 63 ?! the 64 has the Lincoln style grille.

real cool location anyways.

hiball3985

Quote from: djfordmanjack on 2018-08-28 15:57
Not trying to be smart, but it appears to be a 63 ?! the 64 has the Lincoln style grille.

real cool location anyways.
You are probably right G..
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

CobraJoe

Quote from: djfordmanjack on 2018-08-28 14:32
hahaha.....you better not post more videos like that or your wife will have to appologize for your own face....me thinks...   :002: :003:

What's not to like about Cindy Crawford.....my wife knows that she would be my "Hall Pass"    :burnout:
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

RICH MUISE

Great pics Jim. It's so good to see one driven as much as yours.
About 30 years ago when my wife's nephew was about 14, his great grandmother asked him if there were any girls that he was liking. Being kinda a wiseguy, he replied, "yeah, I really like Cindy Crawford". Granny replied, "well, your a good looking boy, why don't you ask her out?".
Seemed hilarious at the time, but I can understand that now........looking at the internet, they constantly talk about "famous" people that I don't have a clue who they are.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

Some times meeting "famous" people isn't all it's cracked up to be.  Met a "famous" author who road our ship back from the Persian Gulf and turns out he was too much in love with himself to be really interested in learning the ship or us folks that made it what it was.  I was disappointed.

But then again it turns out a top NACAR driver from WI is as approachable and engaging as a long lost acquaintance from high school.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

hiball3985

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2018-08-29 07:26
Great pics Jim. It's so good to see one driven as much as yours.
About 30 years ago when my wife's nephew was about 14, his great grandmother asked him if there were any girls that he was liking. Being kinda a wiseguy, he replied, "yeah, I really like Cindy Crawford". Granny replied, "well, your a good looking boy, why don't you ask her out?".
Seemed hilarious at the time, but I can understand that now........looking at the internet, they constantly talk about "famous" people that I don't have a clue who they are.
Thanks Rich. The wife made me climb around on the rocks, shes a hiker, I'm not  :005: But it was nice to be able to lock the car before we took off  :003: I'm not into "famous people" either and usually don't know who they are talking about. I did get to talk to Jay Leno once, very nice guy, he drives around our area all the time.
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

gasman826

out the door on the way to Auburn Auction

hiball3985

I told my friend Mike I would post a picture of his El Camino so we could all get a good laugh  :003:
He also has a 32 roadster pick up with a flathead, a Cord with a 302&C4 and a 58 Plymouth Christine clone..
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang