News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

gasman826

For 1969, Ford sent orders to Holman Moody to CAN-AM campaign a fuel injected, aluminum, 477CI (429), 700HP, 500FPT with Mario Andretti driving.

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

RICH MUISE

That's an interesting pic!! Is the boater trying to get coke to his cafe?? How are his customers gonna get there? lol. I love the truck, and that cafe is? Mobster cafe ?....teamster cafe ? maybe both!
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

Not sure Rich, but this may be related:

Men unload boxes from Melrose Coffee Panel Van into motor boat sitting on flooded Winnipeg street, in front of Scott-Bathgate Limited Candies Building, 1950. Photo by & courtesy of Hugh Allan.

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

rmk57

The tough part with using the Edsel wagon taillights is bottom of the tailgate housing sticks out and requires a filler panel to cover up the gap. Looks like he welded something in place?
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

terry_208

I've always liked the look of the Edsel wagon's taillights!
Terry

Tom S

I never liked the look of the Edsel wagon's taillights.

CobraJoe

I've always liked the look of the Edsel wagon's taillights too!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

rmk57

I still have one as a wall hanger.....even has the backup light lens.

Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

Tom S

:064:  I think the look of the '57s big round tail lights is hard to beat.
And starting at 1952 think of the many years that Ford used round tail lights on their various models. Passenger cars, T-Birds. Falcons, etc. They almost become something like a Ford trademark.
Them Edsel lights is just weird. Edsel lights on a Ford?! Blasphemy, I say! Blasphemy!  :003:

Fairlane62

Quote from: djfordmanjack on 2024-09-16 17:09Haha, Oma and Opa make a great team. Must be Texan Germans... :003:
Ja

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

rmk57

Should've left the hood closed.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429