News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Stickers...

Started by JPotter57, 2009-04-01 11:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankenstein57

Count me in, I think we could all help out with the $$$$$$ involved in running the website and such. Mark

57AGIN

James:

The West Coast group will be happy to help out, too.  Just let us know what, if any assistance, logistical, financial support, or other would be helpful. 

Bob
57AGIN

57 Ford Kustom

This has been brought up before (pass the hubcap for money) but was refused. It doesn't hurt to try again, I do not think that there is anyone here that would not sent in a few dollars.

TOM :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

57tudor

Soooo James.............How is the sticker project coming along??? Inquiring minds want to know.
  :felix:

57 Tudor

Jim

Please post your name and address and I will be the first to send you a check for the decals .I don't make many post but I enjoy reading every chance I get .Thanks JIM SMITH

drof75

I'm in. Add me to the list.

Buz

Norway

Any stickers left?
Arctic Customs

geraldchainsaw

hi all,  i asked about stickers last year,  thats the last i've heard about them,   don't know if they got off the ground or not

ranchero57

James
I have a friend in the graphics business (you pass his business on the way to my house)he can probably beat whatever price you are getting.let me know what you want and i will talk to him,I know I can get him to drop the minimum.
                                                                                                                                                   Campy

57tudor

I posted the question last July 28, 2009 @ 10:05:25pm and no response!  :deadhorse:

57 Tudor

wildhog

CAMPY, PLEASE STOP BY THE GRAFIC ARTIST, AND GET A PRICE AND A MIN. ORDER ON INSIDE AND OUTSIDE MOUNT STICKERS OR DECALS. WE NEED TO GET SOMETHING GOING ON THIS PROJECT. AS MID WEST DIRECTOR. I WILL GET A HOLD OF THE OTHERS AND GET BACK WITH YOU. THANKS TOM
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

57AGIN

Tom:

Let us out on the West Coast know what we can do to help defray the costs, etc.

Thanks.

Bob
57AGIN

JPotter57

Campy, give me a call later today, and we can work out some details, I can send you an image by email.  I probably should have waited on this until I was actually able to get it done, lots of stuff happened last year, life kinda happened.  Didnt mean to get a bunch of people worked up and then leave them hanging.  As I have said many times, this site is not my main business.  I get no money from anything that goes on here, nor do I want any.  I try to do things as I go, pay as I go, etc.  I maintain it because I love it, and I enjoy the friendship of the people I have met because of it.  If someone wants to step it up, and make it a paysite, shoot me a PM, I'm open.  Of course, when we did that the last time, a lot of the fun was sucked out of it, and it became a job, with no pay, no benefits.  
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Norway

I now that i`m new at this site, but i have been reading on this site for a long time before i made a profile.
And i just want to say to JPotter57 that i think you do a good job :023:
And if someone can send a couple of stickers to Norway i will gladly pay for the stickers and shipping  :001:
Arctic Customs

Igotta57

I"m interested as well, So let me or us know when they are ready!!!!!THANKS!!!!