News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Stickers...

Started by JPotter57, 2009-04-01 11:20

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

ditto on the great job. it's much appreciated. count me in on stickers too
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

ranchero57

tom and james,
  I have been flat on my back with the flu since the first,when I am able to get out and about I will follow up on the stickers.I dont know if this flu is just bad ass or if being 70 makes me more susceptable but it is kicking my ass.Campy

JPotter57

Get well soon my friend.  My boss at work has that mess, going on 3 weeks now..Apparently, pretty rough..
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

ranchero57

james
  what dimensions do you want on the stickers?do you want just the 57s ford internanional logo like on this website or what? campy

JPotter57

Yes, the logo above, about 3.5X2.5 or so, get a price for standard vinyl outside decal, and a adhesive inside decal as well, not the static cling type, they dont work out to well.  Just use the image above to get a quote, and I can supply the real thing to him when it comes time to actually make these things.  The image file I have is pretty big, and is really detailed thanks to Matt.  We have also used it to make killer embroidered shirts with, I love mine.  Let me know.
Old, loud, and fast.

ranchero57

James been trying to contact you about stickers.Do you want to handle the transaction,or do you want me to do it?I am willing to do it for you,just need the good high resolution logo.Let me know.
                                                                                                                                         Campy

wildhog

CAMPY, WHEN YOU TALK TO YOUR FRIEND ABOUT THE CLUB STICKERS CHECK ON THE PRICE FOR GETTING SOME MADE ABOUT 12 INCHES WIDE, THESE LARGER ONES COULD BE USED FOR DISPLAYS TO PROMOTE THE WEB SITE AT CAR SHOWS AND SWAP MEETS. THANKS TOM
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

ranchero57

Tom,will do.I guess james has a lot on his plate right now,I am waiting on a good copy of the club logo to go forward with the stickers. Campy

JPotter57

I put the original copy on a disk, and have misplaced it.  I have about 400 data cds, and have been going through them, just havent found it yet.  I need the original, since it is the full, high resolution, real deal.  I'll keep on until I find it.
Old, loud, and fast.

Bubba

Both inside and outside, sign me up and count me in.

ranchero57

James,If you cant find the good hi resolution image,maybe you could contact your friend matt and get him to shoot you another copy or have him send it to me to save time.Campy