News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Stickers...

Started by JPotter57, 2009-04-01 11:20

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

I will be getting a batch of decals made up soon, about 3 inches long.  These will be visible outside the car, but apply inside the window so they will last longer.  Anyone interested, let me know.  As soon as I can get them I'll let you know.....
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

57AGIN

James:

Great idea, I'm very interested.  Please let me know if I can help out with the costs.  Also, are these that you would like to have all members only, or any 57 owner display.

I don't think the shirts went over as well as anticipated, but stickers might.

Bob
57AGIN

57 Ford Kustom

I am also interested ,feel they should for members only,and a charge per decal. Just my 2 cents :3some:

Tom :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

geraldchainsaw

let me know when sthere ready, how to get them and the cost,  i would like a couple, thanks

dgasman

I will take a few , let me know.
HAPPY MOTORING
dgasman

57tudor

James.
  I'm in also, send me a 6-pack of them and I'll send you a donation.  :blob3:

Rick
57 Tudor

:smtree2:

wildhog

JAMES, AS YOU AND I FIRST TALKED ABOUT THE CLUB DECALS, I THINK WE SHOULD OFFER THEM BOTH WAYS, INSIDE MOUNT AND ALSO OUT SIDE MOUNT. THE OUT SIDE MOUNT COULD BE USED ON TOOL BOXES, BUMBERS ETC. I WOULD LIKE ONE FOR MY CRASH HELMENT. WE COULD SEND YOU DONATIONS,SO YOU ARE NOT USING YOUR OWN MONEY. I ALSO THINK WE SHOULD RUN AN AD FOR THE CLUB SHIRTS UNDER FOR SALE ITEMS,TO DRAW NEW MEMBERS TO THE ORIGINAL AD.
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

JPotter57

Thats what I thought also, just a lot more people said they wanted the inside window stickers.    The minimum orders are something like 250 or so, and of course, the inside stickers are close to double what the standard stickers are...I guess I can put up a poll and see what everyone wants, and go from there.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

shopratwoody

What Wildhog said :003:
I hate blocksanding!

outcruisen

I am keen to get some of these stickers down under.. What better way to show off the 57 when finished than a sticker proudly shown on the back window.. Let me know how much and put me in for 3.

I noticed the shirts, but are there any T-Shirts available... What can I say.. I like the more cas look..

Cheers all..

wildhog

I JUST ORDERED SOME SHIRTS AND A POCKET TEE-SHIRT, ALSO A HAT. I WILL POST WHEN I RECIEVE THEM ,AND HOW THE HAT TURNED OUT. THE LADY HAD NOT MADE A HAT YET SO WE WILL SEE HOW IT TURNED OUT. I REALLY FELL WE NEED TO GET OUT AND SHOW ARE " COLORS" WITH THE SHIRTS AND DECALS. TOM
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

Jim

Please post the cost for decals and  tshirts i will send check to help out on expenses.thanks Jim Smith

BAMA_57

I'm interested in decals and shirts. Let me know how much.
Ron
'57 Fairlane 500
'69 Boss 302 Mustang
'70 Boss 302 Mustang
'77 F-100 Explorer

Igotta57

I'm interested in the decals and hat. I bought a tshirt and shirt, they were great

57ragtop

I will buy both inside and outside stickers. Just let me know the cost. Great Idea!!!

John