News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Broncos/Seahawks pretty early on in the season..we'll see how it goes this time.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Frankenstein57

Quote from: Zapato on 2014-09-06 13:52
Wow! All that rain and getting beat by the Seahawks on the same day. that is definitely more than anyone should have to put up with on one day.

Zap- :unitedstates:
ha ha, , we were sitting in the garage to stay out of the rain before the game, it started raining during the game, didn't quit till morning.  Our area received between 5 and 8" of rain. This peninsula of land is entirely formed of bedrock, its difficult to drain off that amount of water.My brother came up last night with some high volume effluent pumps, we worked till 1 am setting them up and pumping water.  Got up at six and worked till now, we pumped it all down in 2 houses, then moved the pumps to my sisters house. Replaced the water heater, 2 furnaces are going to need parts. Good luck beating the seahawks, Mark

hotroddonnie

Wow! this year has been a wet one, even here in Ontario. Not as bad but still puts a damper on exterior activities. HRD

RICH MUISE

Even here in North Texas...I should be done with my house projects for this year, and I've still got 3/4 of the house to paint..after not being able to paint for two days with the rain, I painted this morning for a few hours but had to quit with all the rain clouds coming in.

hotroddonnie

Rich, that is what I do for a living and I have been for 35 years. I take on very little exterior work because its hard organizing your week according to the weather forecast, plus I don't make a Canadian dime more for exterior work, just doing interiors, your working everyday! Having said that I'd rather work outside then in! HRD

Zapato

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2014-09-06 15:42
Broncos/Seahawks pretty early on in the season..we'll see how it goes this time.

As fast as the Seahawks are on defense it should be a repeat performance. Manning can audible all he wants they'll still rattle him all game long. Elway will be sporting that sourpuss face he had at their last meeting once again.

I expect even worse when my team,RAIDERS, face them next month. But thanks to my neighbor will be sitting in the Hawks nest area. Its really hard to beat a disciplined, talented, motivated and well coached team.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Frankenstein57

One thing about the seahawks and the 49ers, they have QB's with 2 years experience, they are playing at a high level. They aren't getting paid yet, lets see how the team holds up when you pay them 10-15 million a year.

57AGIN

Zapato: 

My son flew from So Cal to the East Coast last Friday to see a friend and both of them drove up from Virginia to New Jersey to go to the Jets vs. Raiders game.  This was a game for him to remember, as it was on his "Bucket List," and not just to beat the Raiders.  He's been a Jets fan for close to 40 years and being from the West Coast, Jets fans are very rare indeed.  He got to actually go to a game where not only was he not one of the only ones in the stadium, but they even had kiosks selling Jets shirts, hats, etc.  By the way on the road back to Virginia the car he was in was very silent.  Seems his friend has been a lifelong Raiders fan.  Sometimes dreams really do come true.

Bob
57 AGIN

Boss/Cyclone

Quote from: Frankenstein57 on 2014-09-08 19:59
One thing about the seahawks and the 49ers, they have QB's with 2 years experience, they are playing at a high level. They aren't getting paid yet, lets see how the team holds up when you pay them 10-15 million a year.

49ers qb is already getting paid, 6 years $114,000,000.00   Its hard to type that many zeros.  Wilson, not yet.
57 Ford two door wagon
67 Shelby GT500 #2100 428, dual quads, 4speed
65 Cyclone drag car, 427, 4speed, ladder bars, etc.
64 Cyclone, Aztec Gold, 289, 4speed
66 Mustang GT fastback 347 5speed 4.22 gears
69 Mustang GT convertible 351 auto

RICH MUISE

Hey Boss! haven't heard from you in a while...any progress on that Roush set-up?

Boss/Cyclone

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2014-09-11 08:19
Hey Boss! haven't heard from you in a while...any progress on that Roush set-up?
Been busy with the multiple kids in travel sports.  I have been doing small things and collecting parts.   Mock up is not easy, if only I had a foam block to expedite things... :003:
57 Ford two door wagon
67 Shelby GT500 #2100 428, dual quads, 4speed
65 Cyclone drag car, 427, 4speed, ladder bars, etc.
64 Cyclone, Aztec Gold, 289, 4speed
66 Mustang GT fastback 347 5speed 4.22 gears
69 Mustang GT convertible 351 auto

Limey57

Anyone else cold????  8.45am sitting in my office at home with the central heating on, is Summer really over?  Is it really only three months until Christmas????  Did I over-sleep and miss Summer????  We had quite a good summer over here and I guess I was too busy enjoying not being cold and wet for a change to actually focus and got the jobs done outside that needed doing.  Oh-well, I guess some can wait until next year......
Gary

1957 Ranchero

hiball3985

I have no idea what cold is. Last week was 100+ all week, this week will be around 85-90 so I guess fall is here..
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Limey57

68 today (eventually) which is just about right but it was only 50 up until about 11.00am.
Gary

1957 Ranchero

sprink88

Anyone know what happened to F57ORD? He used to be a member, but now I see he is a guest?
~Chris