News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

So Cal Members

Started by Contibob, 2013-11-29 23:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Contibob

How do I find out what members might be in the So Cal area? I live in San Diego and know a guy in Yucaipa that I have visited when up seeing family. I am sure there must be quite a few members here. I have 6 57's all different models. Bob

Frankenstein57

Bob, we would love to see some pictures of your collection. As for members, probably ask one of the West coast regulars, maybe Bob 57again, or Robhaer,  Good Luck, Mark

RICH MUISE

Well, there's a bunch here from Socal..I'm not one of them.... I'd sure like to see some pics of your collection though. Send Bob/57AGIN a pm. He and his frien Rick/57Tudor(?) are from Orange County and are quite active in organizing local shows and events. I belive Bob probably has a long list of '57 Ford owners in Socal. Bob is one of the moderators on this forum also.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

BWhitmore

I am So Cal.  Alhambra, Ranchero.

hiball3985

I'm So Cal, north of the Orange Curtain  :003:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

KidKourier

I'm south of Riverside(Hemet) '57 Courier and Custom Tudor and best friend who's '57 custom tudor is in the body shop for paint ---Colonial White/Willow Green.  KID

rmk57

I wish I were in SoCal , it's gonna start snowing here by Thursday !!!

Randy

Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

sprink88

hehe. Same here. Snow Tuesday I think
~Chris

KidKourier

It's not all peaches and cream here in SoCal either.Weatherman says cold front in from the north bringing drizzle and drop in temp to a high of 60 degrees  starting Tuesday and lasting 3 days!!! Damn I hate winter! Now I've got to go and find my long pants. LOL!  KID  :006: :006:

RICH MUISE

Looks like we're all in for some cold. It's in the low 70's here today....suppose to be as low as zero with the wind chill factor by Thursday. Took advantage of the nice day and walked the local salvage yard for an hour..had to refresh my memory on how some of the hoses on the Mark viii's hooked up. While I was there, I ran into an old co-worker I hadn't seen for 3 or 4 years.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Contibob

Hey Kid, I am up in that area once a month to visit Family. Actually Yucaipa, but I drive through Hemet sometimes getting there. Maybe I could stop by sometime? Bob

KidKourier

Bob your welcome anytime ,always like talking cars and maybe squeeze a lunch in! Let me know w hen and bring pics of yours(951-925-1739 ask for Skip)  KID :006: :006:     P.S.  Have you ever bought any '57 Fords outta Hemet years back?

Jeff Norwell

Any of you So Cal guys going to the Grand National this year?..I will be in Pomona from the Wednesday to Monday.----
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

BWhitmore

Jeff - I am unable to attend the show at the Fairplex.  As always I am sure it will be a great show.  I remember attending the show at the Cow Palace in the Bay Area.  Bill Whitmore

hiball3985

Sorry Jeff, it would be nice to meet you but I don't do cars shows..
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang