News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Randy Ankle ?

Started by akronterr, 2014-08-15 16:56

Previous topic - Next topic

akronterr

Does anyone know any info on this guy? Back on July 7 I sent him a Posta money order for a door trim piece for my 57 Fairlane. It's now 5 weeks and I still haven't received it. When I did get ahold of him he says call me next Friday if you didn't get it. Has anyone else ever delt with him? I'm not sure what to do being I live in Pa. Thanks for any feed back Terry

gasman826

akronterr

The Guy I ordered it from is RLC partman@AOL.com. He was to have a 30 year collection of 57 Ford parts. He is located in Masa,Arizona. He  just called me back tonite and said he is shipping it out Monday. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

RICH MUISE

RLCPartman is Randy Conner, not Ankle, and if I'm not mistaken he lives up north somewhere...not Mesa, Az. Maybe some different Randy's being confused. The Randy I'm thinking about has been around a long time and has a great reputation.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

akronterr

That sounds like the same person. He is very nice when I talk to him. He did say he will send my part this Monday and said he was sorry for taking so long. Like I mentioned his Email is RLC , He also said he's been doing this for 30 years or so. But they name he wanted on the money order was Randy Ankle. He also said he was having some health issues lately. The name you gave is who I thought I was dealing with. Thanks for your info. Terry

Ecode70D

Randy Conner is a man of his word, and a real stand up guy.  He's in Wisconsin.  I just sent him  a package yesterday.  I will say this though, he is very very busy.  If he tells you that he will ship something, he will do it. Jay

suede57ford

Randy is a good guy to work with.  He is very talented and also very busy.  I'm sure you will see your part soon, and it will be a good one too.  Sometimes we all we need is a reminder.   I'm not the fastest shipper either, but I always try to make sure what I send is safe on the trip.   
57 2dr Sedan, Black,VR57 Supercharged Y-block
57 T-bird, 460 C6
57 Ranchwagon, 5.0 AOD
57 Ranchero, VR57 Supercharged
57 Courier Delivery, 460 C6
57 2dr Sedan, Red/White
69 Mach1 428 R-Code
69 Talladega 428
69 Bronco 5.0
70 Torino Cobra SCJ 4spd,4:30 Drag Pak
34 Ford P.U. 427 Ford, 2-4s
69 Boss 429

akronterr

Thanks to all of you that got to me! I must be dealing wit a different Randy since this guy is in Arizona. That's where I sent my money anyway. Don't get me wrong this guy is nice to talk to and everything, but I was getting upset since I sent the money 5 weeks ago. Thanks again everybody Terry

JPotter57

Not sure but I think you may have been the victim of a scam.  RLCpartman@aol.com belongs to Randy Conner in  Wisconsin.  If you sent a postal money order, you do have some recourse.  It is called mail fraud, and is a felony, and is prosecutable.  Just go to the Post Office, and report it, and they will go from there.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Ford Blue blood

James is corrct, Randy is an outstanding person.  Been to his place.  He is quite wealthy, has a fantastic place (huge log cabin deep in the woods) in the "Nort Woods" and owns his own business with his brothers.  He races a 57 Ford (302) in the local area (dirt) and has beat up the Chevy guys on a regular basis.  Trust me when I say "Randy would have no need to scam anyone".  He has told me that he don't like to ship or would be very slow because of work.  If you were not scammed by someone else Randy will get your stuff to you!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

wildhog

Randy Ankle lives in Az. and is not to be confused with Randy Conners ,who lives in Wi. I have heard of Mr. Ankle, but have never delt with him.
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

sprink88

Is he on this site or another?
~Chris

akronterr

Well Guys it's almost 2 months and still have not received part. The person I talked to said he was shipping it last Monday. I will call him again this Monday. To see what he has to say.

akronterr

It's not possible for both Randys to have the same AOL E-mail is it? Randy Ankle gave me RLCpartman@aol Thanks Terry

Ecode70D

I was talking to Randy Conner yesterday on the phone and he told me that there is a Randy Ankle in Az.    That guy deals in parts too.  It's a different person.