News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Started by Rowen55, 2017-02-09 15:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowen55

:unitedstates: good afternoon folks, new member here and my name is Rowan.  I am what admin calls an "admirer". I have a 55 CV that I am hot rodding with a E-Code "style" engine. I have the intake and 2 original t-pots with dual K&N V stacks. It has all mummert internals. T5 and front disk brakes. I hope to get lots of help when the time comes for the build up of the engine. Thanks for reading and I hope to be a welcome addition to your forum.

lalessi1

Welcome! I had a Y block in '64 wore it out..put in an FE. There are Y block guys on the forum that can help out I am sure! Good luck!!!! :003:
Lynn

clusterbuster

Welcome aboard. You will learn a ton of stuff on this site. My first big news came when Rich M advised me of the cowl drain rubber tubes. My floor and interior would have always been wet if I didn't replace them. Never even knew they were there. Thanks Rich.

Ecode70D

Welcome to the site.   There are lots of helpful and experienced Y block guys here and some use it as their daily driver.   My 57 custom has a Y block also.

RICH MUISE

Welcome. 55 and 56 CV's are 2 of my favorite Fords.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

Welcome aboard.  Nice part is we all love the Fords, old and new, and love to share info.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Limey57

Can't add much more to what the rest have said, other than this is a very friendly place where whatever your problem is, someone here will know the answer!
Gary

1957 Ranchero

Rowen55

My car.

terry_208

Terry

RICH MUISE

Beautiful...and not your normal Ca picture also.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

rmk57

Nice car. Is that Sunset coral?
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

Rowen55

No sir. Buckskin brown and snowshoe white. At the moment car is stock! Aerostar springs in front air shocks in rear. Beyond that all original. (Until I retire in 8 most)😃

Rowen55

Btw, thanks for the kind words.

djfordmanjack

Welcom from the other side of the world!
A fantastic 55 and striking color combo. looks great slightly lowered and with black wheels!
I am currently building a 312 and Jay (Ecode70D) has a very quick dual quad in his 57 Custom.

Jeff Norwell

"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com