News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

rmk57

These were in behind a small auto repair shop in Oroville, Washington. Almost bought the blue Villager on the end.

Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

djfordmanjack

Rich, just a small misunderstanding. In saying 'old pic thread' meaning 'vintage-pics thread'. used 'old' since the og thread title is OLD FORD PICS. I've just been quiet lately because of lots of work but have been looking at Joe's great pics from the start.

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2018-07-09 08:43
Gunter..not an old thread. Joe just started it recently and has been adding daily. Go back to the beginning if you haven't yet. Tons of wonderful pics.
Rich

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

CobraJoe

"Because of the unusual V-8 emblems attached to their hats, this pair of models at first glance struck us as space aliens rather than proponents of the Ford. Upon a closer look, they are seen wearing clothing made of special Ford cloth and apparently were going to be in a parade or promotion of some sort and posed for this photo. The Ford dealership was located near the town of Julianadorp, situated in the northern part of the Netherlands on the North Sea. The popular styling of the 1936 Ford was derived by updating the 1935 design with a new front end, rear fenders, and other features.

Starting in the Model T days, instead of exporting cars to foreign countries as many other automakers did, Henry Ford set up factories and assembly plants in the UK, France, and Russia along with other locations around the globe. Ford cars, trucks, and tractors soon became known and trusted worldwide which in time led to record profits for the Company."

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

hiball3985

Were I first got to drive at age 12
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

hiball3985

How many Edsel hurst have you ever seen?
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

CobraJoe

new Model T touring car with wire wheels being delivered. A vacuum Cup tire display in the left front window, and a center door sedan in the  showroom window on the right.

Ecode70D

Quote from: CobraJoe on 2018-07-09 17:32
"Because of the unusual V-8 emblems attached to their hats, this pair of models at first glance struck us as space aliens rather than proponents of the Ford. Upon a closer look, they are seen wearing clothing made of special

Joe
     You got that right .  In # 214, those getups really do make them look like they are from some other place.   Jay

CobraJoe

Damn those quad headlights... :002:

CobraJoe