News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

rmk57

One of my favorites.................

Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

Jeff Norwell

Where did I put my time-machine?
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

CobraJoe

Jeff, I have always had a thing for old pictures, especially car pics, and even more for the black & white stuff. For some reason, the B&W pics always seem to be very crisp and clear. What I mean is the black & white pics are in focus throughout the picture, where as color pics seem to be in focus only on the subject and the foreground and/or background are blurred.

Anyways, let me know when you guys have had enough and I'll turn it off, otherwise I still have a bunch of crap saved up, lol.

Lgcustom

Keep em coming! I'm really liking this.

RICH MUISE

Yes......we've really needed a thread like this on this forum.
I'm confused.........post 186.....the Ford dealership sign. Isn't the A-1 in the arrow a GM thing?
Wow, look at all the kids that just got out of that '57 Custom.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2018-07-06 18:30
I'm confused.........post 186.....the Ford dealership sign. Isn't the A-1 in the arrow a GM thing?

Rich, I'm pretty sure that's a "service entrance" sign. I could be wrong.

Quote from: Lgcustom on 2018-07-06 17:58
Keep em coming! I'm really liking this.
Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2018-07-06 18:30
Yes......we've really needed a thread like this on this forum.

OK, 'cause it's really hard to gauge as there is no "like" button or feedback, so I wasn't really sure....

Anyways....remember...you guys asked for it...so here's more of my boring crap.  :002:

CobraJoe

EDIT:Back on track

CobraJoe

hiball3985

Keep them coming. I love the B&W photos also and collect them.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang