News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecode70D

My guess would be that the third picture might be San Francisco  also

Jeff Norwell

The big guy tuning up before the big ride.

Merry Christmas to the entire Board and it's members.

"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

Ecode70D

Jeff
 Santas roadster already has an engine.  Is he planning on putting that 8BA in his sleigh and putting Rudolph and the other raindeer out to pasture?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone on our site.  Jay Arrow

Ford Blue blood

I'll wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year now as getting ready to head north to WI to visit family.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

lalessi1

Merry Christmas!
Lynn

terry_208

Merry Christmas to everyone!  I also want say thanks for all the advice, assistance and information provided  on the site.   
Terry

Ecode70D

Jeff
Santas roadster already has an engine.  Is he planning on putting that 8BA in his sleigh and putting Rudolph and the other raindeer out to pasture?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone on our site.  Jay Arrow

RICH MUISE

Merry Christmas from Texas as well. For you guys driving somewhere, have a safe trip.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

CobraJoe

Bonus pic....

CobraJoe

RICH MUISE

I could see myself in that car!! Lovin' the back end on the previous pic.

CobraJoe

Don't we all!   :003:

RICH MUISE

That '56....perfect color. Way back when, I bought my wife a '63 Galaxie convertible with the same turquoise combo. 390 auto. Man I wish I had that car now. That was in Mass., we sold it when we moved to Socal.