News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

rmk57

Out west it was the Sea Lion Caves in Florence, Oregon. it seemed every second car had that bumper sticker plastered on it.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

FiveSevenLiter

If you need one, I have an extra.
Terry
 :canada:
1957 Custom 300 - since 2012
1951 Mercury M3 - since 2004
1951 Ford F1 - since 1987
1950 Ford Tudor - since 2019
2009 Sport Trac Adrenalin

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

CobraJoe

57chero

I remember when I was a kid we would drive down 101 along the Oregon coast in our 57 custom 300 4dr and visit the Sea Lion Caves while you were there they would have guys in the parking lot that would wire on those big cardboard  signs on your bumper, and from there we would visit the Trees Of Mystery on the Redwood Hwy at the Oregon California border, and the same thing, there would be a big Trees of Mystery card board sign wired to the bumper. Wish I had some of those today.

57chero

I was just thinking you couldn't do that to today's cars with no bumpers.

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

Ford Blue blood

55 park lights are round, 56 light were flat.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

CobraJoe

RICH MUISE

Beautiful car....soooo elegant, even with the flashy red!
Thanks again for all the postings you do for us Joe......much appreciated.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

My Pleasure Rich!

Marc

'56 was such a good year for Lincoln, and for Continental. They both knocked it out of the park that year at least as far as styling is concerned.

CobraJoe

Agreed, although I think the 1956 Continental Mark II was the prettier of the two: