News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

Sonny & Cher and their custom '66 Mustangs:

Lou

#80-2, Those have to be 2 of the ugliest Mustangs ever built.
#80-3, Note the Manufactures licence plate on the Cobra.

RICH MUISE

The mustangs have manufacturers plates as well. Agreed on the ugly too!
I guess Steve McQueen probably had lots of companies wanting him to be seen in their cars.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

The Cobra has manufacturer plates because the car actually was owned by Carroll Shelby, the Mustangs were actually George Barris's creations, as awful as they were.

https://jalopnik.com/5270674/george-barris-mustangs-tacky-as-sonny-and-cher-inspiration

CobraJoe

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2018-06-21 19:38
The mustangs have manufacturers plates as well. Agreed on the ugly too!
I guess Steve McQueen probably had lots of companies wanting him to be seen in their cars.

I'm a big fan of the "King of Cool" and have a bunch of photos too!

CobraJoe

I digress...but it is, after all, McQueen....

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe