News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Bozo Criminal of the Day!

Started by mustang6984, 2020-04-15 19:19

Previous topic - Next topic

fdlrc

So, you gave me an idea. I pulled it up on Explorer and I see the weird stuff. I always use Google, and I never see it there.
Other- Original owner of 1974 Bronco

mustang6984

Yea...I resisted the switch to Firefox for years...then my son showed it to me...and how much faster and smoother it loaded among other things...and that was it.
Only thing I use the Explorer for now is KNKX.org or JAZZ24.org.
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

mustang6984

Tried something else in the copying process...

Be Careful What You Ask For

Thanks to Bozo News Hawk Glen Snow for sending in today's report from Palm Coast, Florida. The cops were conducting an investigation into illegal drug trafficking in the area when they arrived at our bozo's residence. Before they knocked on the front door, they noticed the welcome mat wasn't so welcoming. It said, "Come Back With A Warrant." Always being good at following directions, that's just what the cops did. When they returned, they found fentanyl and other drug paraphernalia inside. Busted!
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

Tom S

Quote from: fdlrc on 2020-04-28 08:45
It's interesting that I don't have any issues with your posts. They appear normal to me.
Likewise. And I'm running Firefox.

mustang6984

So...just for the heck of it...I opened an Explorer browser...and I saw the mess that others have been talking about. UGH!
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

mustang6984

And here is today's Bozo...posted on the site in an Explorer browser...let's see what it looks like

Thanks to Bozo News Hawk Glen Snow for sending in today's report from Palm Coast, Florida. The cops were conducting an investigation into illegal drug trafficking in the area when they arrived at our bozo's residence. Before they knocked on the front door, they noticed the welcome mat wasn't so welcoming. It said, "Come Back With A Warrant." Always being good at following directions, that's just what the cops did. When they returned, they found fentanyl and other drug paraphernalia inside. Busted!
Let me know what everyone sees now who has been seeing it with problems. I don't see the problems now after posting it in Explorer.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

KYBlueOval

Quote from: mustang6984 on 2020-04-29 01:46
And here is today's Bozo...posted on the site in an Explorer browser...let's see what it looks like

Let me know what everyone sees now who has been seeing it with problems. I don't see the problems now after posting it in Explorer.

Still there Hugh.

lalessi1

I am seeing it on Safari...
Lynn

mustang6984

Sorry guys...I have used every trick I could come up with. The only time I saw what you are all describing was when I opened up in Explorer...I will continue to think about this. I also have a buddy who is a program coder...maybe I can get him to look at the postings in both his and my lap tops...and he can come up with something. give me a couple of days to use a hamm...er...ah...bit of thought...yea,...thought...on it... :angry4:
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

mustang6984

I had someone much smarter than I look at our problem. He gave me an idea...so here is another one for today...
You Mean It's Not Essential?

The Bozo Criminal Report has been compiling some of the Bozo Excuses for violating stay at home orders during the covid-19 outbreak. Today's report came from one of the first countries to go on lockdown during the crisis, Italy. Police there stopped our bozo for violating curfew and that's when he offered up the Bozo Coronavirus Excuse of the week. He told the cops that he had run out of wine at home and was trying to find someplace, anyplace, that was selling wine. When told that only stores deemed essential could be open, he stated that he thought wine WAS essential. We would agree.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

mustang6984

Um...How's Your Pee?

Bozo criminal for today comes from St. Clairsville, Ohio, where bozo Kiana Matthews needed to pass a court ordered drug test really, really bad. So, she did what any bozo would do, she borrowed someone else's urine. Problem solved, right? Wrong. Guess she should have asked her friend what she had been doing the last couple of days. The "borrowed" urine tested positive for drugs. So, you can add tampering with evidence to her violation of probation charges. She'll be doing 18 months.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

KYBlueOval

mustang6984

Well dang! Are you using Internet Explorer?
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

KYBlueOval

mustang6984

Weird...that is what I put them up in too. I am at a loss to figure it out.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker