News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD

Started by CobraJoe, 2020-05-06 17:47

Previous topic - Next topic

mustang6984

Jack and Bobby were close...Teddy was a bit further. He was also the least important of the bunch...should have gone to prison for Kopechne incident.
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

CobraJoe

mustang6984

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I see an update on someone's profile pic...looks like the poor babe got into a fist fight!  :001:

That guy on the bike...talk about strapping two tires to an engine and hanging on for dear life! YIKES!
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

57chero

How do you put a profile pic by your name.

CobraJoe

Click "Profile" next to the "Home" button, then click "Forum Profile" then on "Personalized Pic" choose "Upload Avatar"

NOTE: If it doesn't upload after you save your profile, the picture is too big and you need to make it smaller

mustang6984

Quote from: 57chero on 2020-05-29 19:37
How do you put a profile pic by your name.

I did mine this way:
click on your own name...that will take you to your "profile page"
on the left you will see two boxes, the 2nd one say "Modify Profile"
Then you will in that box Account Settings and below that Forum Profile.
Click on Forum Profile and that will take you to a page that will allow you to up load a pic. Look toward the middle of the page and you will see a button that says "browse". When you click on that then you will be able to pick out a picture from your computer to stick up next to your name.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

mustang6984

Looks like laminated teller window glass!

Story...a guy pulled up to a drive-through teller in Lacey WA back in '73 /'74 in South Sound Center. Pulled a .38 revolver and pointed at the teller who was of course behind a glass window inside the building. He told her to empty her cash drawer into the bag he had placed inside the drawer she had extended. She told him no. He replied "If you don't I will shoot you". She said..."okay...shoot me then". He did...the bullet hit the window directly and ricocheted back...straight back into his left shoulder/upper chest area.
This of course was in the days before 911 service of fire department medic services. He drove off...about 50 yards or so before passing out. The cops arrived 3-5 minutes later, called the ambulance which arrived about 10 minutes after the call and he spent the rest of the day in St. Peter's and then off to jail.
Stupid is as Stupid does.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

rmk57

Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

CobraJoe

Quote from: rmk57 on 2020-05-30 15:11
Those look like Snortin Norton's.

Supposedly: "Double Triumph" Dual motor drag bike, 1960s"

CobraJoe

mustang6984

Logging in either the Olympics or the Cascades in the late 1800's or early 1900's? Looks familiar.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

Quote from: mustang6984 on 2020-05-30 18:38
Logging in either the Olympics or the Cascades in the late 1800's or early 1900's? Looks familiar.

Redwood forest lumberjacks in Northwest California by Swedish photographer A.W. Ericson, late 19th century

This series of photos from the 1915-era capture lumberjacks working among the redwoods in Humboldt County, California, when tree logging was at its peak. The photos are part of the Humboldt State University Library Special Collections, a series of pictures from northwest California from the 1880s through the 1920s