News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Ranch wagon build

Started by dgasman, 2020-12-18 17:39

Previous topic - Next topic

dgasman

After a lot of years of life getting in the way I?m back at it . The wagon runs and drives again and now it?s time to get it back together , it?s starting to look like a car again lol....
HAPPY MOTORING
dgasman

57chero

One of the lucky ones with a lift, looks like it will be a nice one.

RICH MUISE

Your garage is WAAAAY too clean! SHEEEEET, that's pretty. More pics, info please.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

terry_208

It is strange how they don't resemble a car when all that sets there are bits and pieces.  Once the frame and body are back together and covered with color it seems that things are really coming along quickly! 

It looks like you're in the home stretch and it looks GREAT!  As Rich said, "more pics, info please".
Terry

djfordmanjack

Wow, thats gonna be great!!!
Another Del Rio coming back !

Loving the wheel tire combo! Highly unusual and very different, but really complements the body color !
would you mind sharing the type, width and size of wheels and tires. looks like a modern Eliminator version ? Redlines work so well with the green !

hiball3985

So good to see such a nice wagon  :001:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Ford Blue blood

Coming along!  Looking fantastic! Slow is better then not at all.......keep at it!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

dgasman

Thanks for the kind words but the garage is not that clean , Especially since I was buffing some of the stainless trim yesterday lol . Yes the rims are Cragar Eliminators . They are like the old Cragar GT rims of the 60s and the tires are 225/70/15 . The car will have a late 60s vibe when done . The power plant is a 5.0l with the factory fuel injection and aod trans. Every day has been like Christmas lately as I am opening up boxes of stuff that I have bought over the years for the car .
Here is a pic of NOS unabtainium , custom ,wagon,ranchero tail light extension gaskets .....
HAPPY MOTORING
dgasman

dgasman

Happy New Year everyone. Just a random picture of the cars in the garage resting  :burnout:
HAPPY MOTORING
dgasman

CobraJoe

Thanks, and right back at 'ya!   :headbang:

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

dgasman

It?s starting to look even more like a 57 Del Rio
HAPPY MOTORING
dgasman

CobraJoe

Looking good, love the RedLines.
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

djfordmanjack

hiball3985

JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

dgasman

The interior is still a little sparse but I am thinking about doing it in a two tone grey .
HAPPY MOTORING
dgasman