News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Ford Blue blood

Quote from: Tom S on 2020-04-24 03:00
Helper springs.

Yup, trailer hitch, non stock dual exhaust and a slow leak in the pinion seal.  Bet there is a boat on that hitch or a "speed contest" car.....
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

hemidave

HOOLA HOOP PARTY
'32 Ford roadster/49 Merc flathead, '39 Ford conv, '54 Ford sedan,  '56 Sunliner AC PW, '57 "F" Sunliner, '66 Fairlane 390 4spd conv, '76 F150 390 C6 plow truck.

djfordmanjack

That is too cool Dave !
Rudy Ray Moore was a R&B artist, and I have been spinning this record here for decades ! a party dancefloor filler. Now, it is cool to see him in person and knowing he even drove a 57 Ford !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-eYLZoDSD4

hemidave

Quote from: djfordmanjack on 2020-04-24 10:34
That is too cool Dave !
Rudy Ray Moore was a R&B artist, and I have been spinning this record here for decades ! a party dancefloor filler. Now, it is cool to see him in person and knowing he even drove a 57 Ford !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-eYLZoDSD4
Great song, thanks for posting !
'32 Ford roadster/49 Merc flathead, '39 Ford conv, '54 Ford sedan,  '56 Sunliner AC PW, '57 "F" Sunliner, '66 Fairlane 390 4spd conv, '76 F150 390 C6 plow truck.

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

mustang6984

LOL!!! There really was such a thing? Funny!
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

RICH MUISE

obviously pre-EPA. LOL, I can't imagine the idea of piping poisonous gas under a house with occupants inside. 
I deleted my last line........borderline political
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

mustang6984

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2020-04-24 16:54
I deleted my last line........borderline political

Now you have to send us all that last line...'cause inquiring minds need to know! LOL!!! (no one here is gonna complain or scream "political"...you know that...right?)   :003:
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

RICH MUISE

Nope, don't want to open doors, particularly at this time when probably all of us are more opiniated than normal times. Learned my lesson back a few years ago when I opened the door on the Highwayman fiasco.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

mustang6984

Ah...yea...okay...well you can tell me in a PM then...'cause I am curious...and need a good laugh after the day I had. OR...I can call you. We haven't communicated verbally for a time...
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

ME TOO!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!! PM ME TOO!!!!! I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

CobraJoe

Completed in 1936, the Southern California Plating Company's 1935 Ford delivery truck was the first car that wore a DuVall Windshield. The windshield was a 5-piece bronze casting, originally designed to fit the 1935 - 1946 Ford cowl. After the truck hit the streets, it wasn't long before requests started coming in for similar V-windshields. It became another product manufactured by So. Cal. Plating, and George DuVall was in charge of both the design and production. The first recognized instance of a DuVall Windshield on a hot rod dates back to the early 1940's, when Jimmy Summers installed a windshield on Jack Dorn's 1932 Ford roadster.

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe