News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

CobraJoe

McLaren on the left, Miles on the right, at about this point Miles backs off allowing McLaren-Amon to take the win

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

CobraJoe

59meteor

Quote from: CobraJoe on 2022-01-05 16:40

1972, the last year before government mandated "battering ram" bumper standards ruined new car styling.
1959 Meteor 2 door sedan , 428 Cobra Jet 4 speed. Been drag racing Fords (mostly FEs) 47 years and counting.
Previous 50s Fords include 57 Custom 4 door, 2 57 Ford Sedan Deliveries, 59  Country Sedan, and as a 9 year old, fell in love with the family 58 2 door Ranch Wagon.

CobraJoe

5 mph bumpers are ugly, period, but
Ugly is one thing, then sexy....
well, in my eyes, that's a whole different animal....

rmk57

I spotted this at our local wreckers. Not sure what it is, some of the lettering is missing from the trunk lid. Would it be worth saving?

Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

RICH MUISE

Looks like the first two letters on the trunk lid are S  H.........if so, how the heck did it end up there?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

KULTULZ

That is a 1968 SHELBY MUSTANG or a clone.

Somebody is not too smart to can that. If it is real it is worth a fortune. Just the deck lid, quarter extensions, rear body panel and lamps are $$$.

And here I thought I had about seen it all ...
MEL DIVISION - 1958-1960

MERCURY - EDSEL - LINCOLN

CobraJoe

If nothing else, why haven't the guys at the yard put it aside, unreal!

rmk57

This photo was taken back in the 70's, but even then the car is collectable and worth saving. Looks like it was hit in the front?
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

CobraJoe

Quote from: rmk57 on 2022-01-09 09:32
  This photo was taken back in the 70's, but even then the car is collectable and worth saving. Looks like it was hit in the front?

I spotted this at our local wreckers. Not sure what it is, some of the lettering is missing from the trunk lid. Would it be worth saving?

So you was being funny when you said that....  :003:

rmk57

Quote from: CobraJoe on 2022-01-09 10:04

So you was being funny when you said that....  :003:

Getting prepared for April 1st. :005:
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

rmk57

Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

CobraJoe

CobraJoe