News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

jseth83

I saw that on national news.  It was painful to see the video.  I couldn't hear the audio, and it had me curious how the guy didn't know something huge was in there.  My dad is a carpenter and once he had a sliver of plywood less than 1/2" long lodge in his arm and the bulge was very noticeable.
57 wagon, sedan, and TBird 
67 Mustang

lalessi1

I wondered the same thing....then I saw the guy being interviewed. He had seven broken ribs, a severe compound hip fracture and a messed up arm. He said at the time the local news reported he had died in the crash. I guess a little thing like a turn signal arm in his arm was easy to overlook. ???
Lynn

hiball3985

I love the interwebs and a good cup of coffee in the morning. I like seeing all the old advertising photos in particular.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

lalessi1

Lynn

RICH MUISE

Jim...lol...I gotta get you on the HAMB. There's a thread there that's been running for a few years...all old pics. The thread has had about 26 million reads, and has 3400 pages with something like 95,000 posts.  Need something to do for the rest of your life?
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/vintage-shots-from-days-gone-by.428585/
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hiball3985

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2015-01-04 10:32
Jim...lol...I gotta get you on the HAMB. There's a thread there that's been running for a few years...all old pics. The thread has had about 26 million reads, and has 3400 pages with something like 95,000 posts.  Need something to do for the rest of your life?
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/vintage-shots-from-days-gone-by.428585/
Thanks Rich, there are some great photos posted there but unfortunately I already spend too damn much time on the computer with the 4 forums I belong to and all the graphics work I do so I have avoided the HAMB as another addition to the addiction  :003: I really need to spend more time on other productive things. The wife is already making noise about the hardwood floors in the hallway I didn't finish and the cars are begging for work too. Just not enough hours in a day to do everything and not many years left to do them  :005:
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

hiball3985

" Holy crap Batman"  :003:
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Lucky'57

What in the H#ll, that's goldang beautiful. LOL
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

RICH MUISE

Did you notice the "garage"?...Talk about weird. The one in the second pic.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hiball3985

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2015-01-05 09:18
Did you notice the "garage"?...Talk about weird. The one in the second pic.
I think that was just propped up to hide the still  :003:
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

lalessi1

I have no words..... anybody wanna play guess what cars were joined
Lynn

57 imposter

Actually, that garage looks totally proper for that thing to be created in.  What is amazing is how Long it took that guy to loose intrest in his dream

57 imposter

Geese, who am I to talk, I just remembered I have to go out  in the garage and weld my home made frenched tail light bezels on my own Frankenford,

57chero

I have no words to describe what he was trying to accomplish.

jumping jack flash

I think I'm going to cry. That poor butchered ranchero.