News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

mustang6984

Quote from: CobraJoe on 2022-08-28 11:29Not a big fan of shine, Jack Daniels on the other hand....
You should have moved to Tennessee :)

Oh...there is plenty of that around here...arrangements can be made... :006:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

FiveSevenLiter

Had an unbelievable weekend at the Historic Hot Rod Reunion at Mission Raceway Park.  50+ years ago I sold popcorn and cleaned up under the grandstands.  Now we were center stage pushing the Blaylock and Johnson nitro dragster and the famed Syndicate Scuderia A/GS digger with flattie powered Mercury pickup.
Terry
 :canada:
1957 Custom 300 - since 2012
1951 Mercury M3 - since 2004
1951 Ford F1 - since 1987
1950 Ford Tudor - since 2019
2009 Sport Trac Adrenalin

Marc

That looks like a great time. I love that truck!

CobraJoe

Too COOL!  Love the truck, especially the two different door letterings!   :thumbsup:
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

Jeff Norwell

Well.... might as well post up our show..... good turn out, fun times..... completely exhausting. about 450-550 pre 65 cars, 6 bands, tons of vendors, food trucks, swap meet, blah blah blah.
My wife... who runs my booth was down with Covid, my Daughter as well.
I never had any symptoms .... and had to roll on the show.... very difficult.......
anyhow had fun....

Getting back on the 57's.... I will try to get on as much as possible in the future.

"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

Jeff Norwell

A few more......

"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

RICH MUISE

You guys had great weekends! I'm loving that pickup as well, I'd have a heck of a time fighting off my urges to make it shiney/ get it protected, lol. Jeff....is that your coupe with the bobbed fenders?.....been a while since I last saw pics, can't remember the details.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

FiveSevenLiter

Thanks guys, I found the Mercury M-3 in a field 18 years ago, I have wiped it off but have never washed it.  Ford never put a Merc flathead in the trucks but I did, 274 inch, 4-barrel, Isky cam, Tremec 5-speed, four wheel disc brakes, power windows, re-arranged the dash board, plus a few more options.  It is a ton of fun to drive.
At the Historic event they had over 800 vehicles, the blue dragster won Best Appearing at the 1963 Winternationals and was a National Record Holder.
Terry
:canada:
1957 Custom 300 - since 2012
1951 Mercury M3 - since 2004
1951 Ford F1 - since 1987
1950 Ford Tudor - since 2019
2009 Sport Trac Adrenalin

CobraJoe

Awesome pics Jeff! Love that blue '39!!!
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

Marc

Great pics Jeff, thanks for posting them. Hope the family is feeling better. The wife and I caught the covid a few weeks back. If I'd never heard of covid I would've thought it was just a head cold, but it affects everyone differently I guess.

Looking forward to seeing how your '57 is coming along!

Ecode70D

Joe
  You did a great job putting that beautiful shop together Everything looks great.
   Jay

SkylinerRon

This time of year is generally slower because folks are on vacation or just busy outside.

Things will pickup in a few weeks. Just look at TV everything is reruns till mid to end of Sept.

Ron.

CobraJoe

Nice to meet up with a couple of famous 57 Fords forever members after two years of COVID crap...

Ecode70D

Joe
    It's not very often that we get to see 3 57 Fords parked together in the back of a Walmart parking lot.
     Actually there were 4 of them because the 4th is a 57 Tbird, but not a member of our site.
Jay

djfordmanjack

NICE !  :003:

Also our Canadian friends have got their things going....just WOW !

I go with Joe and the blue 39 Coupe is my first pick favorite, although it is difficult to decide with all the many classy survivor hot rods and interesting cars.