News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

Some pics from Marshfield this past Sunday:

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

CobraJoe

RICH MUISE

Not too many cars there I WOULDN"T want in my driveway. Looks like a great day. Thanks. I opted to not do or go to our locally second biggest annual show in Amarillo this past weekend. It's indoors, too many baby carriages, etc. Instead, I drove 260 miles to do a car show in Mustang, Oklahoma. It turned out not to be the same show I went to 10 years ago in the same park. It was kind of disappointing and very disorganized, but it was outdoors in fresh air!, and I did win best of class. Lol, that wouldn't have happened at your show.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

I did the show by accident; on Sunday mornings @ 07:00 there is a cruise in Plymouth that ends at 10:oo when the business's open for the day, so I went there. When I got there, the guys that were there said that the show was up the road in Marshfield for Labor Day. Thinking it was the same cruise, I went the 20 miles up the road to Marshfield following the line of cars headed there. I was surprised that there were so many cars and didn't realize it was Spindles Car Club Annual Show until they asked me for $15.00 entrance fee.
The pics of the cars with empty spaces around them were taking early in the morning before the rest of the cars showed up. I believe someone said there were well over a thousand cars.

FiveSevenLiter

The Pacific International Street Rod Association had their 50th Anniversary.  A couple hundred cars showed up.  They weather held off for most of the day, first real rain in six weeks.
The trophies were over the top, the builder spent 8 months on them.  I was honoured to bring one home with my 50 Shoebox.
Terry
 :canada:
1957 Custom 300 - since 2012
1951 Mercury M3 - since 2004
1951 Ford F1 - since 1987
1950 Ford Tudor - since 2019
2009 Sport Trac Adrenalin

FiveSevenLiter

Part 2

FiveSevenLiter

Part 3

RICH MUISE

Gotta love those handmade trophies.......congrats!! I've got one from the '18 West Texas roundup that my wife loves because it looks like a cat.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Marc

Great pics, they both looked like good shows. That '60 Polara hits the soft spot I have for old Mopars.
Terry your '50 looks beautiful.

Ecode70D

Joe
     Thank you very much for the lovely pictures.  You got to see a bunch of pretty cars at that
show.  It was also good  to see you and your 57 Ford and Dave with his 57 Ranchero last night.  That might be a
record around here with three of us from the 57 Ford site at the same cruise ,two weeks in a row. Jay

CobraJoe

Thanks jay; on a side note, headed to the Plymouth "cruise" tomorrow morning.