News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecode70D

Joe
I just sent  you an email.
Jay

CobraJoe

Got it, thanks.
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

CobraJoe

Got my mount in for the garage....

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

RICH MUISE

That is cool as heck! The deer mount....I can't remember seeing one before that had a center antler almost touching his face! I'm envious of all the cruises/meets you guys have in your neighborhood.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Fairlane62

Nice 8 point.  :002:

CobraJoe

Thanks Rich, meeting Jay and a couple of buddies in Plymouth @ 7 am for another cruise. I'll try and post up some pics.

CobraJoe

RICH MUISE

Nice eclectic group of cars (except for the Nissan SUV).....That's a very nice looking '57 Chev. I see in your 4th pic, that cruise-in is right on the water. I miss the smell of the Atlantic.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

Thanks Rich, that '57 is my buddies that I posted pics of a few years ago when we were working on it.

mustang6984

Eureka Spring AR this past Saturday. Rich...hate to tell you this...but...well...we have a ton of shows and cruises as well. This past Saturday...I went to the show, then to a cruise-in that evening. There were about 10 car shows that day within 50 miles of my house, and this weekend another 20 within the the same radius. There is a cruise-in every weekend of the month from May until about October After that...Mother Nature kinda makes them a bit senseless.
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

mustang6984

Some more...
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

mustang6984

And because I am a flathead slut...and proud of it...not my best pics...but hey...I was lookin' at cars and shot these with my phone not my 35mm.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

FiveSevenLiter

1957 Custom 300 - since 2012
1951 Mercury M3 - since 2004
1951 Ford F1 - since 1987
1950 Ford Tudor - since 2019
2009 Sport Trac Adrenalin

CobraJoe

9,200 RPM's! That's a lot of heavy weight spinning around really fast!  :003:

Ecode70D

Thanks Terry
   That car was really flying down that strip.  The best thing is that he beat that Chxxx.
   The driver looked like he was not a spring chicken.  He had some years on him
.  Jay